41.

"We're almost there. I can walk from here." Taeyong says as he reaches the street where he lives.

"Are you sure?" Jaehyun asks, a sad smile playing on his face.

"It's like, two houses down." Taeyong replies, pointing down the road.

"At least let me walk you to your door. It's only polite for me to do so."

"Fine, c'mon." Taeyong says, starting to walk and Jaehyun catches up to him with a small smile on his face.

Soon enough, the two reach Taeyong's doorstep where they both stop, looking up at each other before saying their goodbyes and starting to part ways.

"Wait Tae-" Jaehyun calls out, stopping in his tracks to call out the other boy's name.

"Yeah?"

"C-can I, um... ohmygodhowdoisaythis- can i... can i give you a goodbye kiss?" Jaehyun says, hoping with all his might that is mask is covering the bright red blush on his cheeks. He looks up and meets Taehyung's gaze.

"A goodbye kiss?" Taeyong asks as he watches Jaehyun walk closer to him.

"Can I?"

"Y- yeah, sure." Taeyong replies, smiling softly as he inches closer to Jaehyun, sliding his mask down, revealing his lips.

Jaehyun does the same before closing the distance between the two boys, lips gently pressed together as they share their second kiss.

The two pull away from the kiss, blush prominent on both their cheeks and they softly chuckle, smiling at each other.

"I'll see you... soon."Jaehyun says, waving goodbye to the model who waves back enthusiastically before turning around and walking himself home- smiling like an idiot the whole time.

-