12.

the car pulls up to a large ice cream parlor, where the two boys can see a cluster of people sitting in a booth near the window.

jaehyun walks in first, smiling at his friends who greet him kindly and taeyong follows shortly after.

"oH MY gOD, you literally look like you stepped out of an anime." the tall brunette who taeyong recognizes to be Johnny form the radio show, says.

"you must be johnny." taeyong says, smiling.

"ah, so he knows me name..." johnnny says raisng an eyebrow.

"his voice is deeper than I expected. I lowkey expected him to have a higher pitched voice similar to doyoungs." the shorter brunette says.

"doyoung? as in kim doyoung? you guys know him?" taeyong asks, turning to jaehyun.

"well he's really good friends with Johnny since they work on photography stuff together and therefore we became friends." jaehyun explains.

"no way! he literally photographs so many of my shoots! how come we've never met before?" taeyong states in disbelief as he sits down.

"sorry, I just go all excited but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm taeyong, jaehyunie's friend and I'm sorry I look all dressed up but I just came from a shoot." taeyong says, bowing in his seat.

"you obviously know I'm johnny, the foreigner." johnny says with a smile.

"I'm mark, the other foreigner." mark says with a smile.

"i'm yuta, the other, other foreigner." A boy with very Japanese-looking features greets him.

"I'm winwin. the other, other, other foreigner." winwin, the "quiet one" introduces in a quite thick Chinese's accent.

"and I'm taeil. I am NOT a foreigner." a raven haired boy greets.

"finally, someone if my own kind~" taeyong jokes causing the whole table to chuckle.

"so, taeyong, we have a few questions that need answering. jaehyun would you mind ordering our ice creams at the counter?" johnny says and jaehyun nods, listening to everyone's orders the scurrying off to the counter.

"now that he's gone. we need to know... what did you mean by YET?"  Taeil asks, raising his eyebrows.

"well after accidentally sending him my dick pic and then stalking his Instagram, I thought we had super hot like 10/10 would bang. but after speaking to him in real life I still would 10/10 bang but maybe with a little more sincerity?" taeyong says in hush tones.

"so you have a crush on him?" winwin questions.

"hey, I'm not too sure about how i feel, ive only known this dude for like what? a week or two. my feelings might fade but i don't know... I don't want to act on my emotions so quickly. i might just be having a rush of emotions because i've met someone new."

"well just for your information, he may not act like it and since he just met you, but jae's hella gay so..." mark says and taeyong chuckles.

"that's good to know." he replies

just as they finish their conversation, the brunette returns with a handful of icecream cones in his hands, smiling as he reaches the table.

"here let me help you with that." taeyong says politely, taking a few cones from jaehyun's hands and handing them to the others who smirk at his kind action towards jaehyun.

"so I wanted to know, since we're all friends and stuff now, it's marks birthday coming up and of course we're having a party and we thought it would be nice to invite you." yuta says to taeyong who smiles.