17

"i look so ugly in that picture, whyyyyyy?!" taeyong whines as he flops on jaehyun's couch.

"you dont look ugly, taeyong. you look so smol and adorable." jaehyun protests, flopping down next to him.

"yeah but i'm supposed to have a cold image for the public, and 'smol and adorable' isn't that cold..."taeyong says.

"well that glare in the second photo is really scary so i wouldn't worry about loosing your 'cold image'. Like i literally though you were going to kill me for a second."

"oh yeah? am i that intimidating even when i'm hungover and tired?"

"hell yeah you are." jaehyun says, chuckling and taeyong smiles softly to himself as he decides takes this as a small opportunity to freak the younger boy out slightly.

"am i?" taeyong asks as he leans closer to jaehyuns ear and whispers.

"y-yes." jaehyun whispers, his cheeks and ears burning red.

"how so?" he whispers again and jaehyun feels as if his heart is going to burst out of his chest.

he's nervous and excited and his emotions clash like rough waves with each small movement taeyong makes, gradually getting closer to him.

"t-taeyong." jaehyun stutters, turning his head slightly to see taeyong right next to him.

much to his surprise, taeyong smiles and falls back into his original position.

"i guess I can be intimidating when I'm hungover and tired." he says, the sexy voice gone, now back to his usual, calming tone.

Jaehyun furrow his eyebrows.

Are we just going to be pretend that he wasn't literally 1cm away from his face?!

-
sorry for not updating in a while. school started and I literally already want to die but it's okay 🙃

all I have to say is: wayv snathed my wig, it is gone, never coming back

and

I'm seeing all these posts from 127s tour and it's making me so EMO cuz I know they'll never come to my country 🙃

-Ty