13.

taeyong, jungwoo and ten stand at the front door of a house they've never seen before, but instead they can hear loud music and many voices.

"this must be it. do i knock?" taeyong asks in a panic, slightly nervous.

"stop being a pussy," ten says as he pushes in front of the blond boy and knocks loudly on the door.

"you're one sassy bitch today, aren't you?" taeyong retorts, raising a judgmental eyebrow but their small bickering is interrupted as the door swings open, a smiling mark standing there with johnny slightly behind him.

"hello~"mark greets in english, smiling at the three boys at his doorstep.

"you speak english! fuck yeah! i'm ten, taeyong's friend,"ten greets enthusiatically.

"after what you just did, we're not friends anymore. i'm disowning you." taeyong says in a jokingly manner.

"how could you taeyong, hmph!"the raven fake-cries and jungwoo rolls his eyes and steps forward.

"im jungwoo, nice to meet you,"he greets politely.

"wow, what interesting friends," mark says to taeyong, "c'mon inside. jaehyun's already here." he continues, inviting them inside.

once they entered, jungwoo and ten went their own ways and taeyong was slightly overwhelmed with the amount of new faces. luckily he spots jaehyun conversing with someone who he's never seen before.

"jaehyun?" taeyong calls out as he steps towards the familer boy. both jaehyun and the other boys head turn in his direction and jaehyun smiles widely.

"taeyong~ you actually came! where's jungwoo and ten?" jaehyun says and he wraps his arms around taeyong in a hug.

"they...disappeared," taeyong replies, looking around.

"well, this is lucas. he's one of mark's friends from highschool," jaehyun introduces.

"nice to meet you man! i'll get going so you guys can chat a bit since it seems you are already friends and i see a cute boy standing back there who i want to flirt with, so...bye bye!" the buff guy "lucas" says as he walks away.

"he seems nice. i think he follows me on Instagram," taeyong says.

"he is, but he's also LOUD. you should hear his laugh, it's just like chenle's."

"chenle?"

"oh, yeah, you don't know them. well you see that blonde guy over there? that's chenle and the boy next to him is renjun and the brown haired boy is kun. they're all chinese so that's why they're talking to winwin. the black heared boy over there is jeno and he's talking to jaemin and jisung. they're mark's highschool friends. the red head talking to mark is heachan and of course you met doyoung and everyone else. "jaehyun explains as he points to various people around the room.

"you lost me chenle." taeyong says, confused.

"yeah it's a lot of people. the more we all hang out, the more you'll get to know them. wanna drink?" jaehyun offers and he picks up a soju bottle from the counter.

"sure, why not?" taeyong says, talking it in his hands and having a sip. the alcohol burns the back of his throat in a satisfying way.

-

"everyone here is so drunk..." jisung sighs, turning to chenle who chuckles as they watch the mess of older boys around them.

quietly sitting outside is ten and johnny who seem to be happily conversing in English. Not too far from them is kun, yuta and winwin who seem to be playing a drinking game. on the dance floor is taeyong, jungwoo, mark, lucas and jaemin. laughing their heads off at the dancing bodies in front of them is doyoung, jaehyun, haechan and taeil and half asleep on the couch in each other;s arms are is jeno, renjun and jaemin.

"jaehyun-ahhhhhh, come join us on the dance floor. this is my JAM come and dance with usss~" an extremely drunk taeyong calls out, getting help from jungwoo and mark to pull jaehyun to the center of the dancing.

"I can't dance." jaehyun says sheepishly.

"liaaaaar~ I saw you dabbing earlier when you were talking to that jeno boy earlier and you dabbed PRETty weLl." taeyong says with a tipsy smile.

"everyone can dab," says jaehyun, chuckling.

"no, nonono, liar. you can dance. shhhh~ close your mouth and dance before I make you!"

"you're already making m-"

"shhhhhhhh, dance."

Instagram

@tytrack liked your post
@tytrack commented on your post

❤️563 637 likes valentineboi bad boys 💥✖️ @tytrack ⚡️comments

❤️563 637 likes
valentineboi bad boys 💥✖️ @tytrack ⚡️
comments

tenouttaten: what is this 😍🔥
ohdaddy: this is SEXY
snoopy: is this a thing now? IS THIS A THING NOW?!
taeyongie_oppa: whose this piece of trash with my oppa? never heard of him before ugh...
do_young: taeyong was a mess last night omg but this selfie is 🔥
taeyong.is.uwu.sexy: ship? SHIP!