3x01 - The Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Huh. No you are out of champagne; I don't drink in the morning" Andy tells her.

"Well would you be a dear and walk..."

"I think you can probably get it yourself. I'm not your slave" Andy interrupts her.

"hmm" Demi gets out of the bathtub.

"I mean you're dripping a little"

"Mm hmm" Demi walks out of the room, completely naked and dripping.

**********

Eliot walks in the front door. Demi comes up behind him "Good morning"

"Hey, I was gonna..." Eliot turns around, and sees Demi naked. She smirks. "Oh!" He turns around again. "You heard me! You knew that I was here"

"Yeah, you should learn to knock. What if I was...indecent?"

Eliot puts one hand over his eyes and with the other hand he grabs a towel and throws it to her as he turns around but still with one hand over his eyes. She puts the towel on around herself and Eliot peeks between his fingers to make sure she's covered up. He sees she is and drops his hand.

"Sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check." Eliot pulls a note out of his pocket "Memphis"

"Another dead-end you mean"

"You don't know that"

Demi walks up to him "You're right, Eliot. This could be the one. After almost two months this could be the one clue that tells that Stella is alive and well and living in Graceland"

Eliot takes the note "Fine, I'll go by myself" He starts to walk away.

Demi speeds up in front of him and takes the note "Right, and let Colette know you're tracking her. She thinks you're dead; let's keep it that way"

"It's a new lead Demi; we haven't had one in a while"

"Okay, I'll check it out. If I find anything I'll call you"

"But..." Demi walks away.

**********

Demi walks into her room and opens her closet door where there's a map and a lot of notes. She pins the new note up on the map. "They moves on to Tennessee"

"huh, that fluttered victim you had me looking into had family in Tennessee" Andy tells her.

"Which one? Pensacola?"

"Aha"

"Up for a road trip?" Demi asks.

Andy smiles "Ha, no can do, I've got to work. But I can see if I can get you an address" They kiss "See you at the party"

"Get me that address"

**********

Southern Comfort Bar

Inside Ray walks up to the bar.

"What's up Ray?"

"Hey Red, get me a beer" Ray orders.

Colette comes up next to Ray "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?" He asks.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lively young women. And they led me here, to you" Colette explains.

"I think I'll be going" He tries to go but Colette stops him.

"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by"