14. Staying The Night

Start from the beginning

He bend over and lotion his body from the bottom to the top. I couldn't help but stare at his ass. I licked my lips and slowly slide off the bed and walked behind him. He stood up straight and inhale sharply when he looked in the mirror to see me behind him.

I trail a finger up his arm and could feel his goosebumps appear. He shiver slightly when I ran it over his collarbone. Our eyes locked the whole time.

I stepped closer to him and could feel his back side on me. One hand gripped his hip while the other traced his neck up to his jaw. His eyes fluttered closed and I felt him relax some.

"Chres...."

"Hmm.." I hummed as I continued to trace his soft skin.

I turned him around and lifted him up onto my dresser. He opened his eyes and just stared at me. I trace my finger up his thigh and backed down to his knee. He shivered again and panted softly. Damn, he is sensitive.

"Jacob... what if I told you... told you all the bad things I want to do to you." I whispered in his ear.

His breath hitched while I licked the shell of his ear. I ran my hand up the side of his thighs until they rested on his hip. I placed small kisses on his jaw until I got to the corner of his mouth.

"Chres.." He sigh.

He placed his small soft hands on my chest and traced up and down. My grip on his hip got tighter and I moved closer to him. I pecked his lips softly and looked at him.

"I'm not ready for sex yet." He spoke softly and looked down.

I lift'd his head up and caressed his face. I can wait, I'm in no need to rush him if that what he think.

"It's okay baby. No sex. But do you trust me?" he nodded his head and smiled at me.

I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked us over to my bed and laid him down. His hair was fanned over my covers.

I climbed on top of him and looked down at him. I asked him if I could continue and he said yes. So I place kisses on his jaw again before traveling to his neck. He moved his head to the side so I had more access.

I laid down between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I ran my hands down his thighs before slow pulling them up, so they are hiked up against my body. I licked and kissed all over his neck while he moaned softly in my ear.

"Chres.." He moaned softly.

I pulled back and drew circles on his thigh softly. I could see the fear in his eyes but I could also see the trust. I kissed him again but deeper this time and groan'd in his mouth while he moan'd. I slowly took off the shirt on him and tugged on his lips. He froze for a second but I told him I'm not planning to sex with him. I just wanna learn his body tonight.

I kissed down his chest while he played in my hair. He had a tattoo on the right side of his hip bone. It was a little bird. I licked it and he moaned a little louder. I kissed back up his chest and took one of his nipples in my mouth. His back arched and he groan'd.

I tugged on the bud and sucked softly. I did the same to the other one before kissing back down his stomach. I licked along his v-line and nibbled here and there. I watched out the corner of my eye and seen his chest heaving up and down.

I ran my tongue over his bludge on the outside of the boxers and he stiffen.

"Don't be scared Jacob. I promise I won't do anything you don't want. I promise." He nodded and relaxed a little.

I kissed up and down his thigh several times. His skin was so soft. He hummed softly and watched my every move. I dragged my tongue all the way back up his body till I got to his lips. I kissed him softly but he deepen it.  I slowly dropped on top of him and grinded against him. He moaned and wrapped his legs around me. I pulled on his hair a little and he bit down a little on my bottom lip. He kicked off my gym shorts with his feet and flipped us over.

I looked at him curiously but he just smiled at me. Soon I felt his lips on my chest and him rocking softly on top of me. I traced my hand up and down his back. I groan'd when he bit my nipple and grind down hard on me. He kissed up my neck and nibbled on my ear. His grinding got faster. He sat up with his hands on my chest. His breathing was deep as he thrusted on top of me. My hands went to his hip to push down so there was more pressure.

"Chres!" He cried.

His nails digging into my chest. I grunted and started thrusting up. He threw his head back with his mouth open.

"Ahh! Chres.. I'm almost there. Don't stop." He moan'd.

I groaned and we started thrusting faster. He cried out several times when the thrust got faster and harder. Soon he let out a silent scream as he camed in his boxers. I groaned his name as I did the same.

He clasped on my chest all sweaty. I wrapped my arms around him and rolled us so he was cuddle into my side. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes.

"Thanks Chres for not taking it far. I'll tell you one day why I am scared to have sex with you." He whispered before we feel asleep.

Comment.Vote.Follow