Episode 5

Everybody froze because they knew that this reunion wouldn't surely be a happy one.

Aadarsh suddenly ducked behind Yoo Shi-jin, they were all surprised by his sudden change in demeanor, "What? What happened?" Shi-jin asked him.

"Man the paparazzi are here," at this they suddenly became aware of the people, most probably media person, around them who were looking at Aadarsh as if trying to recognize him, ".. ......I need to go before they spot me, you people should also run and try and blend in the crowd.......I think they have seen you people talk to me. Run on the count of three. Ok ..." both Shi-jin and Dae-yong reached for their hands, "....1......" and as usual Dae-yong ran with Myeong-ju without even waiting looking back. For a second the three of them just look at the running couple. Dae-yong's running automatically alerted the media people. "Run already." Aadarsh said and turned around and sprinted towards the parking lot.

Now the paparazzi were divided into two mobs one behind Aadarsh and one behind Shi-jin and Mo-yeon. Aadarsh ran really fast. No surprise their, he was a footballer for god sake. Shi-jin was a special force officer of course he could run. Now left was our dear doctor Mo-yeon. She was definitely could not run in her god awful heels. So she did the most sensible thing took off her death shoes, took them in her hand and ran.

Shi-jin took her unoccupied hand and ran towards their hallway. They were dogging people with a bunch of 'Excuse me s' and 'sorry s' after entering the empty elevator they took a deep breath and instinctively look at each other. And the next thing they knew, they were laughing at the whole ordeal.

[A/n those who have seen DOTS can skip this part if they wish to this is for my readers those who haven't seen Dots But still supporting me.]

----X---

After their laughter sobered up, Shijin looked at Mo-yeon and said "You know Dae-yong has done this before." "Done what." She asked back.

"Like he did today, he ran before Aadarsh finished counting." he answered back, his mind reeling back to that memory. "When?" Mo-yeon asked, now quite interested she didn't took Dae-yong to be a man who is afraid.

"When I came back to Korea and you were still in Uruk, I was alone and upset 'because you have turned me down again. I went to Dae-yong to.... you know pass my time. Dae-yong was training his trainees, and like usual motivating them that if they work hard they could be fit ENOUGH to fight with HIM in future for all torture he is doing at them right now."He chuckled at the disbelief which was across his girlfriend's face.

"What happened next?" She couldn't help but ask, "I showed off some of my moves to his trainees, they were at awe and Dae-yong was proud." he answered with a smug expression. "Show-off" she muttered under his breath.

She motioned her head for him to continue, he did so. "We went out to small café just near the camps, and there we met some of Dae-yong's previous trainees, and they said they are strong enough now and wanted to fight me and Dae-yong. I did the same thing and asked him to run on the count of three, but like today he ran at one, and literally left me alone." Shi-jin finished with a small pout.

"They chased us down to the street but we escaped." He added as an after thought.

---X--- [people you can continue reading]

When the elevator opened, both Shi-jin and Mo-yeon spotted their individual teams and parted to meet them.

Mo-yeon hugged all her fellow doctors and nurses. After the usual greeting, "How did you spend your day?" She asked them.