13. Bloodlines

Começar do início

Allison was getting annoyed, the conversation wasn't going anywhere. "Bonnie look, Elena is stuck with Damon somewhere and we need your help to find her." Bonnie gasped and looked at Allison. "Why is she with him?" Allison raised an eyebrow. She didn't really understand why everyone freaked out about the fact that she was with Damon. They should have been freaking out at the fact that she was in an unknown place, but Allison just shrugged.

Stefan lead them over to a bench that was out of the way and they all sat down. Stefan placed Elena's necklace in front of Bonnie and said, "this is Elena's necklace. I was hoping you could use this to make a connection. I need to know that she's okay." Bonnie looked at them both with doubt, "how do you guys know I can do this?" "Because I've known other witches. I've seen what they can do." Stefan told her. Allison added in, "and because you're Bonnie Bennett, which makes you awesome." Bonnie smiled lightly at her friend, but it fell after a second. "I'm still new at this."

Stefan shrugged, "it's okay." Allison nodded in agreement, "just try." "Okay." She picked up the necklace and clasped it in her hand closing her eyes and began to concentrate. Allison moved so nobody could see what they were doing. After a few seconds of nothing happening Bonnie opened her eyes and sighed, "there's nothing. Nothing's happening. Usually, there's and image or..." She looked behind her and then back at them, "tell me if anyone's looking." She said and they nodded.

She bent down and picked up a leaf placing it on the table. She placed her hand over the leaf and Allison assumed that she was trying to make it float like the feathers before. Allison and Stefan watched intently, but nothing happened. Sighing in disappointment she looked at them both and Stefan asked, "what is it?" "Somethings wrong." Bonnie told them as she packed her stuff up.

Worry fell over Stefan's face and he asked quickly, "with Elena?" Allison shook her head, "I think she's talking about her powers, Stef." Bonnie nodded her head furiously, agreeing with Allison's statement. "With me. There's something wrong with me. I have to go. I'm sorry Stefan. I can't help you." She said as she ran off. "Bonnie wait!" Allison called, but she had already gotten into her car.

Elena had her head leaning against the car window as Damon tapped his fingers against the wheel and sighed, "so where's my car?" "I pulled it off to the side of the road

Elena had her head leaning against the car window as Damon tapped his fingers against the wheel and sighed, "so where's my car?" "I pulled it off to the side of the road. I don't think anybody will bother it." He told her. "What about that man in the middle of the road? Was he a...?" Elena stopped her sentence not being able to finish it. "From what I could tell." He answered. He wondered if that was the vampire that liked to hang around Allison's. He hadn't had a chance to see his face or catch his scent.

Elena looked at him, "you didn't know him?" Damon sighed annoyed at the stupid questions she was asking, "look, if I've never met him, then I wouldn't know him. I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the 'Vamp Bar & Grill'" he smirked at her. Elena didn't laugh though.

Damon drove around a corner and parked in front of a place called 'Bree's Bar'. Elena looked at it and said, "you brought me to a bar? I'm not old enough. There not gonna let me in" but she got out of the car anyway. Damon replied, "sure they will" and nodded his head for her to follow him. She sighed and closed the car door following him.