Allison parked the car and looked towards Stefan who had a solemn expression on his face. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "don't worry, she'll be okay. I just don't understand why she would run away?" Stefan looked at her and sighed. He pulled the photo out of his pocket and handed it to Allison. She looked at the photo and saw Elena in an 1800s dress. She looked pretty, but as she looked at the bottom of the picture she saw written in elegant writing Katherine Pierce, 1864. 

Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open as she looked at the photo and then back at Stefan. She did this a few times until she finally managed to stutter, "oh, my god." Stefan nodded, "I know, I know. It's a little" "This is so freaky! Why does she look like her?" She practically yelled. People turned and Stefan grabbed her pulling her behind a wall. "Look, I don't know why they look alike. They just do, okay."

She huffed, "well, I can see why she freaked out and left." She began to think about why Stefan was with her best friend and she became angry, "wait? Are you dating her just to replace Katherine? I don't think so, now you're gonna have to deal with me." she said as she went into a fighting stance. Stefan held his hands up, but before he could explain to her that, that wasn't the case she punched him. Hard.

"Yeah, that's right! You think twice next time before you mess with my friends." She punched him in the stomach and he hunched over in pain. Damn she was strong he thought. He used his vampire speed and blocked her next punch as he grabbed her arm, "I'm not trying to replace Katherine. Trust me, I would never do that. I love Elena."

Allison stopped struggling and looked at him. His eyes seemed so honest and he seemed to really believe what he was telling Allison which made her believe him. Stefan let her go when he noticed that she calmed down and she looked remorseful. "I'm so sorry I punched you. I have no idea what came over me, I was seeing red." Stefan placed his hands on her shoulders and said, "no, it's fine. You were just protecting Elena. I respect that." "Well good, but I'm still sorry." She smiled lightly at him and said, "Let's go and find Bonnie." Stefan watched her walk away and shook his head. How could she be so strong? He wondered as he followed her to go find Bonnie.

 How could she be so strong? He wondered as he followed her to go find Bonnie

They had both been wandering around the school for ages looking for Bonnie. They walked past the entrance and saw her walking rather quickly to her car. Allison called her name, "Bonnie! Hey!" Bonnie turned when she heard her friend call her and asked, "hey, how are you? When Elena told me that a vampire had taken you and hurt you I was so worried." Allison smiled at her, "I'm good thanks."

"Bonnie, hey." Stefan greeted her as he walked up to them. Her face fell when she heard him and she mumbled out a short, "hi." "I, uh, haven't seen you lately, apart from at Allison's yesterday and even then you wouldn't speak to me. How are you doing with everything?" Stefan asked. Bonnie looked at him and tried to remind herself that he was the one who saved her. "I'm fine. All's fine." "Good." "Yeah. Are you back in school?" Bonnie quickly changed the subject.

Stefan put his hand in his pockets and answered, "no. Actually we came here to find you. I was hoping you could help me with something. A spell." Bonnie turned around at hearing this and Allison and Stefan stopped. "Stefan, look, I know that Elena and Allison are okay with all of this, and I appreciate what you did for me, but I'm not ready to dive into it just yet." She told them both quickly. "I understand that, but I need your help." He said.