Chapter 2

pre-Authors note: The images doesn't relate to the chapter just clarifying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Third Person -

 Max's eyes started to relax an his eyelids shut. 

 He woke up in a dark room fairly familiar to him. He then realized he was back at home, His eyes widened as he looked around his room. He noticed two shadowy figures across the room. They're eyes almost glowing staring at Max. He Back up slowly feeling sweat drip down his forehead.

 "Max... What are you doing.." One of the figures said stepping closer to him. Max looks around he looks younger? and he looks at his hands a phone in one and Mr.Honeynuts in the other. The phone had 911 dialed in. Suddenly his cheek stung. He felt tears run down his cheeks as the figures came closer.

 " its your fault you know?... You did it all! You messed up everything you little shit!" The figure growled. Max backed into the walls, he shook his head and closed his eyes. 

Max's eyes opened back to camp he was breathing heaving and sweating. He stared around Nikki and Neil stared at him weirdly.

 "uh.. Max are you okay?" Neil asked softly.

 "Yeah? what happened Max?" Nikki Questioned as well.

 " Uh.. Its nothing just fuck off" Max said quickly and nervously. Nikki and Neil stared at Max , then each other and shrugged.

 " You sure Max?" Nikki Nagged.

 " Yes .. What Ever!.. Fuck off!" Max said defensively an walking off. Neil and Nikki Looked Questioning but sad. Max usually didn't talk to them like that. 

Max headed to a clearing near camp in the forest. He just sat there. Max drew stick men in the dirt with a stick. He couldn't stop thinking about the weird dream. 

Mas heard a crunch of leafs. The sound sent goose bumps and a shiver through his body. He turned seeing a tall ginger behind him. for some reason he felt safer?

 " Max? what are you doing out here?" David asked with a questioning chirp.

" Oh just hiding a dead body.. What the fuck do you think i'm doing? i'm just sitting on a log in the middle of a clearing!" He said a little irritated. He rolled his eyes

 " Max... Language! and why don't you go join the other campers?" David smiled. Max felt his face burn as he remembered how weird he acted earlier.

" well I don't want to David! I want my own time, Fuck o-off!" Max said looking away. He found it strange, it was harder to insult David? David looked at back and put his hand on Max's back.

 " well come back when you need to bud!" He said as he pranced away. Soon the fear came back to Max seeing David leave. Max sighed and followed David.

" Oh good Max! I'm glad you coming back!" He smiled at Max. Max groaned , but wasn't really that upset in coming back. Max walked to his tent and lay on his bed staring at Mr.Honeynuts.

- Max -

 'Nikki and Neil seeing my like that. Why did I let my self fall asleep. UGH! I shouldn't have let that happen. Well All I hope for is they don't think i'm a fucking baby.' I step out of the tent only to see Nikki and Neil in the distance 'Shit'.