12: Jungkook's first time

Start from the beginning

I slowly pushed my finger passed the ring of muscle, as an immediate gasp left Jungkooks mouth, grabbing my forearms tightly as I pushed my finger deeper. His breath hitched and he pulled away for a second, which gave me the chance to wander my lips down to his neck, sucking new colors onto his skin, trying to relax him under my touch. "Move." He whispered as he looked into my eyes, slowly moving my finger out before I pushed it back in, another moan left his lips as I started to set a steady pace. With every thrust of my finger, I felt him relax more and more, pushing himself back onto my digit, wanting it to go deeper. I pushed in a second finger and noticed Jungkooks eyes were shut, scrunching his nose up in discomfort.

 I kissed his lips again to distract him from the unwelcome feeling. Slowly pushing two fingers in and out of his hole, my finger pads tubbing against his tight walls. Jungkook released a delicious moan when my thrust hit a bundle of nerves. "There Tae, right there." Jungkook whispered, eyes still tightly closed as I angled my thrusts into his prostate, poking and rubbing it softly, making the smaller boy moan in pure ecstasy. "More, Tae" he moaned which made me push in a third finger into his tight hole. An even loader moan escaped his mouth and grabbed a fistful of his sheets, getting used to the stung and stretch in gave. It wasn't long before Jungkook pushed himself back onto my fingers, already addicted to the feeling of being full and loved.

I slid my fingers out of his hole as the boy opened his fluttering eyes, looking at me with nervousness plastered on his face. I pulled off my boxers and gave my member en few lazy tugs, looking at Jungkook who stared at me with wide eyes, probably thinking how my shaft will ever fit in him. I grabbed some more lube and drizzled it onto my hands, but he grabbed my wrist, stopping my movements. His hands slid over mine, gathering the lube in my hand as he took it in his own before grabbing a hold of my member, his soft, skinny hands moved hesitantly over my member but gained more confidence when he saw my eyes roll back and my mouth hanging ajar. 

He lubed me up slowly before grabbing my hands, intertwining them, he laid back down while holding my gaze, giving me a small nod as a signal that I could push in. I placed lingering kisses on both his hands before placing them down next to his head. I slowly started to push in the tip and the boy drew out a perfect moan. I pushed in further until I was half way in, Jungkooks tight walls clenching around me so hard, I could barely move. Kissing his lips to distract him from the pain, letting him in control our kiss which made him want more. I pushed in all the way and halted my movements, letting my baby adjust to my size. 'I love you" I mouthed as he mouthed an 'I love you too' back. 

I slowly pulled out before I pushed back in, slow and deep thrusts were formed and I loved every second of it. Though this wasn't my first time officially, it was my first time sharing this beautiful moment with a loved one. Making me want to savor every moment slowly. When I noticed Jungkook became more comfortable, my thrusts became a steady rhythm, squeezing his hands when I took the pace up a notch. 

Elicit and obscene sounds filled the room from the both of us, skin slapping and squelching sounds became louder and dirtier with every thrust, but god oh god I loved this, I loved him, I loved everything about him. I kissed his chest, sucking more marks on the places that were still left untouched. Jungkook wrapped his legs around my waist, which gave me even deeper access to his heat. An angled thrust made the boy arch his back off the mattress, knowing that I found his prostate, I continued to abuse it with fast and hard thrusts, snapping my hips forward, creating the most obscene sounds. "Tae- ah...ah...ahh..." Jungkook moaned beautifully. "I-I'm, c-close... aaahhh...Fuck" Hearing his angelic voice and moans made me snap out of my trance, I let go of his hands and placed them on his hips, making me go even faster, harder and deeper. 

Jungkook pushed back against my fast thrusts as I felt him clench suffocatingly around my member. Trying to get more leverage, I grabbed with my right hand the headboard of the bed. Thrusting into Jungkook so hard that the bed continuously banged against the wall, abusing his prostate with every thrust, making him come untouched, I tugged on his member while I let him ride out his high, cumming a lot since it was his first time. I continued chasing my own high, speeding up my thrusts inhumanely faster, my fingers pressing so hard into the headboard that would leave for sure some splinters in my skin, but I didn't care at this moment, the bruising grip on his hips became even tighter, snapping my hips harder into his heat a couple of times more before I came with Jungkooks name on my lips, my hips stuttering as I shot my load deep inside of him. I let go of the headboard and my bruising hold on his hips, finding his hands and intertwining them, laying on top of him burying my head in his neck, inhaling his sweet scent while I came down from my high. 

Jungkooks arms wrapped out my waist in an attempt to pull me closer. Kissing his shoulder in response before I used my last strength to lift myself up and place a loving kiss on his lips, rolling myself off of him, making my member slip out of his hole. I stood up and carried him to the shower. His eyes falling shut before opening them again. I gently put him back on his legs, my arms tightly holding his waist, noticing jungkook didn't have the the power to stand. As I cleaned us both up, I occasionally pressed soft kissed onto his lips or hair, before carrying him back to bed. The boy placed his head onto my chest and slung a leg over my waist before completely falling asleep. I stroked his hair, softly smiling at the soft snores leaving his lips before falling into a deep sleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it! :)