8: I purple you

——after the zoo, at Namsan tower——
Tae:
So...
How did skipping class feel?

Kookie:
Bad in the beginning, but I guess it was worth it.

Tae:
Hmmm
Did you like today?

Kookie:
Yeah, very much, thanks Tae.
I never went to a zoo.
And I'm glad my first time was with you.

Tae:
Good to hear Kookie
I enjoyed being in the zoo with you
You looked like a small kid running around the animals
It was cute

Kookie:
Tae...
Stop calling me cute.

Tae:
But you are cute
You actually look like a bunny you know

Kookie:
Taaaeeeeeeee.....

Tae:
Stop whining
I'm just telling the truth

Kookie:
But.

Tae:
Na ah
No discussion

Kookie:
😒

Tae:
☺️
Look Kookie! That couple is putting a padlock on the fence!
Isn't that adorable?!

Kookie:
I guess it is.
Ewww they are kissing.

Tae:
Yah! Kookie!
I think it's beautiful

Kookie:
I'm going to the restroom.

Tae:
Okay, I'll stay here

Kookie:
I'll be right back.

Tae:
(I looked at all the happy and in love couples, wishing I could be one of them, with my loved one. I smiled at the sight of them kissing, hoping they would forever stay together and live a happy life)

Kookie:
Come Tae.

Tae:
What?

Kookie:
Come on.

Tae:
Kookie...

Why are we walking towards the fence?!
(I felt Jungkook's hand slip in mine and gave me a reassuring squeeze before we walked towards the front of the fence, where all the padlocks hanged)

Kookie...
What are we doing here?

(He stopped walking and reached into his pocket, my cheeks started to heat up as I saw the sight of the padlock in his hand, his other hand still tightly holding mine)

K-Kookie...
What is this??

Kookie:
A padlock.
For you.

Tae:
I-I...
Thank you so much

Kookie:
Here, write something on it.

Tae:
(Actual tears started to form in my eyes as I saw the padlock laying in Jungkook's hand, thinking that this is the most special thing someone has ever done for me. I shakily grabbed the marker from Jungkook's hand as I wrote something on the padlock)

Kookie:
Hey Tae, are you alright?
Did I hurt you?

Tae:
No no no Kookie, you didn't hurt me
I'm alright, really

Kookie:
But you are crying.

Tae:
I'm okay Kookie

Kookie:
Uhm okay...
What did you write?

Tae:
(I showed him the padlock as he read the text, his eyes directly averted to me as I felt warmth throughout my body.
I purple you forever Kookie -Tae, is what I've written down, looking at Jeongguks reaction which was a small smile as he tugged my hand to an empty spot on the fence)

Kookie:
I purple you too Tae.

(I grabbed Tae's hand softly and intertwined our fingers together so we can secure the padlock together)

Tae:
(Once the padlock was secured I looked at Jungkook as I cupped his face with my hand)

Kookie:
Tae...

Tae:
Shhhttt, it's okay

(I leaned closer with my face, our noses touching, I felt Jungkook warm breath against my lips as I stared into his eyes. I leaned in further and softly pressed my lips against his, feeling tingles every where in my body. I moved my lips against his and was surprised when I felt Jungkook kiss me back, feeling his arm wrap around my waist, pressing me closer to him. I deepened the kiss by slipping my tongue through his parted lips, letting our tongues dance around each other in harmony, only feeling pure love with every movement and touch)

Kookie:
(Oh my god I'm kissing Tae.... oh my god, this is my first real kiss. My first kiss with the person I hope would stay with me forever, the person that I'm only gay for)

Tae:
(I slowly pulled away and let our foreheads lean against each other, my hand caressing his cheek as Jungkook still had his eyes closed. The cold air hitting my saliva coated lips, but not for long, I felt the heat of Jungkook's lips press against mine again, my arms wrapping around his neck this time, pulling him in deeper and closer. Needing more of him, feeling so completed at the same time. I felt his tongue slipping past my lips and discovered my warm cavern. My tongue was met by his as he clumsily tried to rotate his tongue around mine, which caused me to smile in our kiss, guiding his tongue throughout the kiss as I felt his hands securely hold my waist, only feeling safe in his arms, never wanting this moment to stop. Once I was out of breath I pulled away again, looking into his eyes as i was already met by his. Neither of us said anything, only enjoying each other's embrace and loving stares. Jungkook pressed even closer against me and placed his head on my chest, looking at the beautiful city lights that were displayed in front of us. I let my arm slide down from his neck to his waist as the other hand was softly combing through Jungkook's hair, holding him close, because that's what he needs)