12: Jungkook's first time

I suck at writing smut, but here it is. It's a little bit altered from the one on my YT channel. :)

TAEHYUNGS POV

I noticed Jungkook being nervous and unsure, his angelic face looking down at my lap, eyebrows furrowed. I gently cupped his face to softly kiss him, pulling him closer by his waist, needing him closer to me. His ass seated on my hard on, already loving this feeling and how much pleasure it gives me. 

I grabbed Jungkooks ass with my hands as I grind upwards, a small gasp leaving the bunny's lips, mouthing an 'it's okay' to him. He nodded his head softly in response as he gave an experimental roll of his hips downwards, a groan leaving both our mouths as he repeated the same thing, rolling his hips faster as I continued grinding upwards, both feeling an immense type of pleasure neither of us could describe. I stood up from the chair, Jungkook instantly wrapping his legs around my waist, carrying him to our bedroom.

I gently placed him down on his bed, looking him in the eyes as I placed a soft kiss on his nose which scrunched up in the cutest way possible by my sudden touch, a toothy smile plastered on his face, kissing both his cheeks lovingly, adoring this soft moment. My lips kissed every inch of his skin, cradling his angel like face as I placed small pecks on his lips, softly playing with his hair. As my lips moved downwards towards his neck, I subtly gave him open mouthed kisses, marking him in the most loving way possible. 

My hand grazed over the hem of his shirt, looking up to him as he gave me a small nod for permission. Directly discarding his tee as I looked at his beautiful body. Noticing all the scars and bruises he left behind, not forgetting his bones sticking out under his porcelain skin. Starting at his collarbones, I gave loving kisses on his scars. Hoping Jungkook knows that I love his body, loving every scar, bruise or even bone sticking out. Of course I wanted to see him in a more healthy state, but he is beautiful and perfect either way, no matter what he looks like, I'll love him to death and beyond. 

Tears started to form in Jungkooks eyes, probably remembering the exact moment when he got them. My lips left his body and now starting to kiss away his tears. I worriedly stared at him, causing Jungkook to crash his lips on to mine, pulling me in a passionate kiss. 

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and hurriedly took it off, my hands leaving his skin for a moment before I intertwined our fingers, leaving one hand free to slide down his sweatpants.

I looked up to him once when I fumbled with the waistband of his boxers. He brought his lips to my ear as he whispered in his angel like voice, "It's okay Tae, I trust you". It gave me the last bit of reassurance that I needed, removing his boxers in one movement, looking at his fully hard member.

I softly grabbed his wrist as I kissed up his arm and down, placing his hand in the waistband of my sweats, only it to be tugged down directly. my hands running up and down his skinny thighs, placing raspberry kisses on the inside, creating beautiful marks around his scars. I grabbed the lube from the nightstand as I bid a silent thank you to Jimin who gave me this, only with the words, "Get that ass". 

Dribbling some lube onto my fingers as I slowly started to stroke Jungkooks member, emitting beautiful moans from the younger, which sounded like heaven to me. Twisting my wrist as he let out a strangled moan, his member twitching at the sudden movement. Jungkook started to buck his hips upwards, sliding himself in and out of my hand, only stopping his movements when I noticed he was about to come. A cry left his throat, which soon was replaced with a delicious moan once I connected our lips. I circled his rim with my finger as I looked up at him asking for permission with my eyes, he gave me a small nod nod as I reattached our lips again.