3: Sometimes quiet is violent (15+)

WARNING
If you are sensitive to blood, self harm, depression, eating disorders and traumatic experiences, then I suggest you skip this part or read with caution. 

Just know that it was very hard for me to write this because I was in these situations numerous of times, but I did my best to express it through words :) 

Also, if you are struggling yourself with depression, eating disorders or any other thing, please reach out for help!! 

Or if you want to talk, you can always share your story with me or maybe you want to share it in the comment section with the rest of us. You are always welcome

Know that you are not alone and that we are all here for you ❤️

Love yourself ❤️
——————————————————————

Taehyung:
Jeongguk, what's taking you so long on the bathroom?
I'm about to go home
It's 10 pm and Jimin said you always go to sleep around that time
Jungkook??
You are already in there for one hour
Even shaving doesn't take that long
Are you mad at me?
Because you can be
I know I'm not the best carer in the world
YAH JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DOOR!
NOW!!!!!
Jungkook I swear to god, open the damn door
If you don't do it, I will!
Really!
I'm not kidding
(Scissors... where are the damn scissors.... fuck fuck fuck. Come on Taehyung, you can do this, you are strong right? Now open the door... it's okay ... it will all be fine.... maybe Jungkook fell asleep... I-I hope he fell asleep...)
I'm coming in Jungkook
I-.....
Oh my god
(Everything stopped for a second, the bathroom floor was covered with blood, I saw Jeongguk sitting against the bathtub, his face buried in his hands as the cuts in his arms and thighs were spilling blood like a waterfall)
(Tears started to form in my eyes, as I quickly ripped pieces of my clothing to stop the bleeding, not even bothering to find the bandages)
( quiet sobs escaped my lips as I tied the pieces of fabric around his very abused arms and thighs)
(But my hand were suddenly stopped by his)

Jungkook:
D-don't Taehyung.
I deserve to die.
I'm screwed up in my head.
I can't live anymore.

Taehyung:
(Shakily I tried to get my hand out of his grip and continued to tie pieces of fabric around his cuts)

Jungkook:
Y-Yah Taehyung.
Taehyung:
Shut up Jungkook

Jungkook:
Stop this.
Please.
I'm begging you.
I don't want to feel any pain anymore.
Just leave me alone.

Taehyung:
I said shut up Jungkook!
(My tears made my vision blurry as I tried to tie the last strip of my shirt around his last cut on his thigh)
(I slowly looked up at his tears stained face as more tears escaped his eyes)
(I tried to wipe his tears away with my thumbs but he gripped my wrist yet again to stop my action)

Jungkook:
Leave me alone Taehyung.

Taehyung:
N-no I-I won't

Jungkook:
Just go.

Taehyung:
N-no Jungkook
I won't

Jungkook:
Just leave like everybody else did.

Taehyung:
But I'm not everybody else, am I?
I'm different from them
J-just let me help you
Please
I know you want to be saved
Saved from everything
From your pain
Your feelings and emotions
From your actions
You want to be saved from yourself
(Jungkook looked down and let go of his iron grip around my wrist)
(I softly brushed my thumb across his cheek to wipe away his tears)
(He slowly leaned into the touch as he closed his eyes)
(I continued my movement until there were no traces left of his tears)
Hug?
(Jeongukks eyes looked at his lit up phone screen as he barely nodded)
(I slowly wrapped my arm around his waist to pull him closer as he placed his head onto my chest and slung his arm around mine)
(He slowly relaxed in my arms as his breaths also steadied)
( I started to softly rub up and down his back comfortingly, as my other hand combed through his strands of hair)
(We sat like this for an hour until I noticed he fell asleep)
(I stopped my movements as I put one arm under his knees to carry him to bed)
(I could barely feel his weight in my arms, that's how light he was, and it scared me, he didn't deserve any of this, not now, not in the past, not ever)
(I placed him softly onto his bed and tucked him in)
(Bumping with my feet into something soft, that I could barely imagine this boy still had)
(A stuffed animal bunny)
(I picked the bunny up as I looked at it's smiley face and laid down ears)
(My fingers softly brushed the soft fur of the plushie as I placed it in Jungkooks arms)
(Gripping it tightly is his sleep and unconsciously placing a kiss on the top of the bunny's head)
(The sight was too adorable as I stared in awe)
(I was debating whether I should, or should not leave his room, too scared that something like this would happen again)
(So i decided to just sit on the floor against his bed, while there was no chair in his room)
(I closed my eyes as I took some deep breaths to make my head clear)
(I slowly dozed off for a moment until I heard a loud scream)
(I jolted awake as I directly look at Jeongguk who is sitting straight up in his bed)
(I rushed to his side as I looked at him worriedly)
Everything alright?
(Jeongguks eyes averted to his phone screen as he slowly started typing)