Chapter Twenty-Three- An Ending

Josie and Sinclair languidly laid around outside. His hands on her bare hip. Josephine ran her finger over his tattoo sleepily.

I really love him, she thought to herself and kissed his tones stomach.

I love you too, His voice in her head had her toes curling and as a smile spread on her lips. The mate bone.

Their entire night had been filled with carnal, primal passion. She'd been taken in so many different ways Josephine thought she would turn into a pretzel.

"When do we have to go back?" She sleepily asked and curled her leg up his toned thigh. God she had such a masculine man. Her breasts grew heavy as heat flooded her stomach.

"Not before I sate my female again." Sinclair growled and rolled so he was caging her in with his body. She wanted to purr at the feeling of his hot, bare skin against her. Josie welcomed him between her thighs.

Home, she heard his thoughts. And Josephine reached up to grasp his face in her hands. She lazily gave him slow, open mouth kisses. His hand found her breasts as he kneaded them generously. She broke the kiss to let out a gasp, and then a low moan.

"Take me," She whimpered. "Please, I can't wait."

"Anything to please you," He growled with one thrust of his hips entered her. Josephine's legs curled around his hips, her heels pressing him deeper. Sinclair's hips bucked involuntarily.

"Christe woman," He groaned and ground his hips down into her. Sinclair sunk so deep that their pelvis's met as Josephine lifted her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Sinclair," She gasped out in each breath. Sinclair's hands wound in her hair. He forced her down, pulling back to watch her breasts bounce with each thrust. He was transfixed. Those dusty rose nipples against the staunch paleness of her skin. Josephine's face was contorted in pleasure as she grabbed both of this wrists in her hands- the one clutching her hair and the one grasping her waist.

"So hot," He growled out and began to piston between her thighs. The only noise was nature, their skin slapping, and her short, sharp breaths. The sounds were like it's own aphrodisiac.

"Bite me," She pleaded desperately. "I need more of you."

"Come for me." He demanded, "Come for me and I'll give you my bite."

His hips over quicker at an inhumane speed. The feeling of her core clenching around him let Sinclair know she was close. He grabbed her ass, lifting her into the air and leaned back on his heels till only her shoulder, head, and arms remained on the ground.

The knew angle provided a different feeling, a deeper feeling. Lifting her legs over his arms, he moved her along his hard shaft. She all but screamed at the knew feeling, her hands wildly trying to find something to ease the pressure building in her chest. Her hands pulled at her hair, clawed the ground, kneaded her own breast.

The sight of her losing control of herself nearly set him over the edge. His thrusts grew harsher, harder, nearly bruising, but instead of pain it seemed to light Josephine on fire. She screamed, her orgasm rushing through her face grew flushed. Her throat grew raw as she cried out her release.

That feeling of her coming on his hard cock made him join in a few harsh thrusts. When they both finished, Josephine was covered in glitter. Sinclair himself was also covered, and he knew a few men that would find it emasculating but he wore the glitter as a badge of honor. It reminded him of Josephine, it reminded him that she was near.

He so he was now underneath her, with her straddling his hips. They were both spent, but this position had him growing semi hard inside her.

"I could get used to this," She muttered into his chest and kissed his inked skin.