*~Thirteenth~*

"So, what are we gonna tell Jimin?"

The brunette groaned for the hundredth time since he and Namjoon started the conversation. Taehyung was more than excited to be with his mate, waking up to see his face first thing in the morning, going home to him everyday after school, cooking for each other, damn, it was one of the best thing to ever happen to him, it was right up there next to having Namjoon and his mom in his life. But they can never leave out their best friend, their mochi.

The pink fluff doesn't know crap about the existence of paranormals and that's the main problem concerning the move.

"I don't know what to do! One part of my brain says I should tell him but the other part is scared that if Jimin knows then he'll hate us. Just imagining the disgust on his face is killing me right now."

The blonde smiled sadly at the younger's words because he too felt like he was being torn in half by his thoughts. But they've been hiding this part of themselves from Jimin for far too long. He's their best friend for the gods sake! Namjoon doesn't know what that means to others but for him and Taehyung that means a whole lot.

Jimin was...is their partner in crime, their confidant, their mochi, their family, their personal motivator and many more, vice-versa. They tell each other everything so keeping this big part of themselves a secret was eating them alive and they need to spill their guts before they're consumed whole.

As if having knowing exactly what Namjoon was thinking, because honestly he was thinking the same, Taehyung dove for his mobile phone that lied innocently upon his night table. He grabbed the device, swiftly pulling up Jimin's contact before hitting the call button.

The brunette put the phone on loud speaker so his brother could hear what the mochi was saying, even though he didn't have to since the vampire also had super hearing.

Both brothers breathing stopped for a split second upon hearing a bright and bubbly 'hey Tae' came for the device signaling that Jimin had picked up after the first two rings.

"Tae?"

Came the voice once more when neither brothers responded to the first hello. Taehyung willed himself to breathe so he could answer.

"H-Hey Chim, where you at?"

"Oh! I'm at the new ice cream place waiting for Hoseok-hyung to arrive. I invited him to the Firefly Festival later tonight. That reminds me, you guys are still coming right?" The pink fluff blurted out nervously.

"Of course!" Namjoon spoke up before Taehyung could. "We're actually getting ready and was just calling to see where you were so we could meet up."

"Oh ok! Just meet me at the ice cream place so we can all go together. Oh! Hoseok-hyung just messaged me. See you guys in a bit.!"

Before either brother could reply the mochi hung up, causing a sigh to escape their lips.

~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon! Taehyung! Over here!"

Walking into the ice cream parlour the brothers were instantly greeted with a shout from a cotton candy haired boy causing a smile to break out onto their lips.

"Mochiiiiiiiii!"

The lion shouted just as happily, running over to where the shorter male was, tackling him into a hug making the said male burst out into laughter.

"Ow get off! You're heavy!"

Taehyung fake gasped placing a hand against his chest where his heart was, as he pulled away.