*~Third~*

"The new land is a whole lot more bigger and spacious. Shit we can make a small village with all the space we have."

The werewolf alpha silently watched his beta laugh as if he told the most hilarious joke ever.

"We've also built the omega house you've requested so the omegas can feel a lot more comfortable without the fear of new members causing them any grief." The beta continued gesturing towards the huge two story house in blue and dark brown. "The omegas are already setting up."

The alpha nodded at the taller male watching a few of the omegas carrying in their belongings into their new home.

"Ah Hoseok-ah has also said that the omegas were extremely thankful for having their own space from the pack house. So his suggestion was right on the money!"

There he goes again laughing like he's the funniest thing since memes.

The black haired male just casually walked off without uttering a word hoping to see the rest of their lands sooner rather than later and his beta was being too slow about the updates in regards to the pack's move.

The taller male quickly caught up with his alpha internally scolding himself for lingering when he knew that the man had to tend to other pack businesses.

"The homes you requested for the mated couples were also built-"

"Has everything I've requested been dealt with perfectly?" The black haired male suddenly spoke up cutting off the rest of his beta's words.

"Yes Alpha."

"Are the members doing well with the transition?"

"Yes Alpha, they're doing swimmingly."

"Is there anything else I should know before I go?"

"The head of the paranormal council called, he has arranged a dinner meeting for you with the leader of the lion pride on the private lands west of ours, and his family of course."

That had the alpha's interest as a single brow arched it's way up but other than that the male's facial muscle didn't change much.

The beta nervously scratched the back of his neck has if fearing his alpha's reaction of the next words on his tongue.

"Speak Chanyeol."

The man demanded making the beta sigh in defeat.

"The King of the lion pride's mate and step son are vampires."

The next brow slowly joined its brother for a few seconds in a show of genuine surprise with a bit of interest before slowly lowering to their natural place once more.

"How interesting." The alpha mumbled.

"His two sons, which are lions, will also be attending. So we'll be having a group of five over tonight at eight for dinner. I've spoken to the eldest son who seems to be the heir and second in command. I've also asked Seokjin to prepare the meal for tonight." Chanyeol finished off with a soft smile.

"Our pack therapist is man of many talents. Make sure the pack is informed about our guests tonight. I will not take any insult of sorts lightly." The man mumbled.

"Yes Alpha Yoongi."

The said male made his way towards his own home that was a little far back from the rest of the many houses that littered the lands. It wasn't like he didn't enjoy being around the other members it's just that he enjoyed the comforts of his own space more.

Chanyeol was also given his own space even though he refused at first but took it once Yoongi demanded he did with his usual bored expression but he used his alpha voice that left no room for arguments.