*~Fourth~*

"Oi! Park Jimin, I will set you on fucking fire if you make me mess up this assignment! Do you have any idea how long it took me to do this?!"

Taehyung growled in irritation at his best friend who was currently trying to get the younger's attention by throwing popcorn at him.

The said male huffed falling backwards onto the other's bed, his freshly dyed pink hair sprawling effortlessly atop the dark blue covered pillow.

To say the slightly older was annoyed was an understatement. Originally he came over after a busy day of cleaning, his mother was in spring cleaning mode. Everything had to be spotless and shine. The poor boy felt like he was dying after all that and he just wanted to relax and chill with his best friends, but alas the fates were against him.

Jimin found out earlier that his best friends, their elder brother and parents were having dinner tonight with the head of the new family that came into town recently. They had bought the old land next to the Kims which was just as big.

Normally no one could afford a land that big, well except Taehyung's family of course, but they had enough space as it is, they didn't want to be greedy as Mr. Kim had explained.

"They must be loaded." The mochi sneered, as the idea of rich snobby people came to mind.

"I thought mochis were sweet, not salty."

Jimin sprang up into a sitting position as the voice of his other best friend reached his ears.

"Joonie~" The male whined, successfully extracting a low chuckle from the other.

"Hi Chim." The blonde walked over to his brother's bed taking a seat next to their shorter friend ruffling his pink hair.

"Tae, are you done with your assignment yet? Mom said we have to get ready soon. Dad and Hyung are on their way from the company, so they'll just pick us up." Namjoon explained smiling at a frowning Jimin.

The blonde knew that Jimin wanted to join them for dinner tonight, just to see who these new people were. But believe it or not, Namjoon and Taehyung were very protective of the little human.

Yeah, that's right. Jimin was human and he knew nothing about paranormals. They knew that they should tell him but they were afraid of losing him.

They've known the mochi for two years now after the brothers met him for the first time in the first year of college at the welcome ceremony. They were inseparable after that. Jimin's opinion of them were very important, so the thought of the shorter seeing them as freaks had them clamming up every time they had the chance to tell him.

Sigh...

"Yea I'm done."

Taehyung spoke, breaking Namjoon out of his depressing thoughts that he no doubt knew Taehyung was having too.

"I'm gonna get ready then."

The older got up to go back to his room but he felt a grip on the end of his t-shirt stopping his progress.

"I wanna come too!" The mochi whined making Taehyung sigh and Namjoon smile with sympathy.

"Sorry Chim."

Jimin sighed at the sincerity in the older's voice that he realized how childish he was being and it's just dinner. They could, would always tell him what went on. They would never keep secrets from him.

Right?

"Ok ok, I'll behave. But you'll definitely treat me to ice cream tomorrow. And I'll pick you guys up first thing so you an tell me what happened on our way to school. Got it?"