Sassy

For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by occasionally.

I want more than a boring life, I want to stop being home school, I want to know how life is, not by living under the watchful eyes of my parent and I got it when I spent my last year in high school at Blake high School.

It was crazy, I experienced and learn a lot, I met the mighty P-12, Ever happy Linda, Annoying Amy, mysterious Bella, Joel and his bully crew, playful Zion, boyish Mitchello, cunning Irantiola, sweethearted Bee and my heartrob leandro.

I learnt something that I still held till today, the people you least expected to hurt you, will hurt you most, you can never tell someone can hurt you until the person did it.

I was glad I left home, I made some mistakes and I learnt my lesson, never judge someone you just met because you can never tell their story, how life has dealt with them, how they turn to who they are now, I have a lot to talk about in my story.

It is yet to be edited, expect mistakes, I will edit it once am through with it.

All characters are works of fiction and imaginations of author.

I love this book a lot and I hope you love it as much as I do

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.