Chapter 11

Sophie and Fitz got to school early that day so they met with Dex and Biana and caught them up with all that was happening. Then the bells rang signaling the start of orientation. After a few announcements Sophie walked toward the fourth year( is this right?) atrium. As she was getting her books from her locker Sophie could feel a warm breath on that back of her neck. As she turned around to see who it was. She then found herself starring into familiar teal eyes. " Hey Fitz. What are you doing here?" Sophie asked trying to hide the confusion in her voice. "  Sophie I have wonderful news we will be abl.." he stoped noticing the girls ogling at him and scowling at Sophie. " Follow" Fitz said in a hushed voice pulling her gently by her hand. " Hah Fitz and I are holding hands" Sophie thought. She then quickly snapped out of it when Fitz started talking again " We are able to fully cognate!". The happiness in his voice made her heart melt as she registered the words in her head. " That is great Sophie yelled as they walked back into the atrium causing a few stares from other prodigies. " Oh and I almost forgot that I have on last secret to tell you. I like you" Fitz said. Sophie thought she was about to faint. She couldn't believe that Fitz Vacker likes her. But what shocked her the most I'd when he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to class. So when Sophie finally regained herself she slowly walked off to class lost in deep thought.

Hi! I hope I have Sophie's grade right and Fitz's too. If you have any suggestions for my story please say in the comments below. Also I got more than 215 reads. THANK YOU!I hope you enjoy.