Chapter 2

They all sat in a circle on an elegant white rug in Biana's room. "I will go first" Linh said. " Tam , I dare you to kiss Keefe" Linh said with a giggle. Tam and Keefe did a quick peck and turned away from each other blushing. " My turn now" Keefe said with an evil grin as he turned to Dex. " Dex I dare you to were your hair in two braids for the rest of the night" said Keefe. "All right my turn"  Biana said "Sophie I dare you to whisper your secret to Fitz". Sophie felt a wave of panic as she slowly turned to face Fitz. " Umm f-f-Fitz can we go in another room" Sophie stammered. As she and Fitz walked towards his room she could feel the urge to run and hide in a hole. " Don't worry Sophie it will be all right" Fitz said calmly. That was easy for him to say. Sophie took a deep breath and quickly yelled " FitzIhaveamajorcrushonyou". Before Sophie  could see his reaction Sophie bolted out the door running towards the cliffs. She could feel a humming in the back of her brain. She looked back and saw Fitz only a few feet away followed by Biana and Dex and then there was Tam and Keefe. "Are they holding"she wondered but she had quickly shove that thought out of her head because Fitz was almost at her heels. Sophie took all of her mental and core energy and shoved into her legs. Sophie ran and ran, ignoring the burning pain in her legs. Finally she reached the cliff and without hesitation Sophie jumped and entered the black void. Sophie didn' t care where she was going all she wanted was to get away from her friends. Then everything stopped and Sophie looked up to see a figure in a black hood.

Hi again! Sorry I posted this late at night but I want to TRY to post everyday. 

I hope you enjoy😃!

Bye