Chapter 15

Before they could reach their friends the blood red energy that was circling around the room pushed them back into the center of the room. Everyone's stares were back on them. As they were about to pull away the energy tied up Sophie and Fitz so close their foreheads were touching. Sophie could feel everyone's stare on them as then red light finished tying the knot. Sophie wondered how energy could tie knots or basically think by itself until the energy started pushing there heads together. Closer and Closer Fitz's face got. Before Sophie could realize it Fitz's lips were on hers. They both tried to pull away but the energy's grip tightened. Finally they stopped struggl8ng and just stood there lips pressed together and the whole school watching. At last the grip of the energy loosened and Sophie and Fitz broke free gasping for air. Sophie looked around seeing some girls close to tears and other scowling but mostly people just looked stunned. As Sophie finally looked back at Fitz she couldn't help but notice a glint in his eyes and a smile forming on his lips. But Sophie was quickly dragged out as she heard everyone gasp and turned to look at the blood red light spelling out " SOPHITZ" in the sky before quickly circling the room and hovering over Sophie and Fitz's heart before it disappeared inside of them. Sophie tried to stand but she couldn't and by the looks of it Fitz couldn't either. Sophie then closed her and drew in all of the surrounding energy from the air and pushed her hands out at Fitz. after the energy was completely absorbed he got up and backed away as Sophie drew the rest of the energy from the air and made it circle around her. Finally when every thing was absorbed she too got up and walked over to where Fitz was standing in the corner. " Alright everyone get changed and go to study hall as for you two please join my here after you have changed" the mentor who told everyone about what was going on said. So Sophie and Fitz filed out with the rest of the prodigies ignoring stares. After Sophie ahd finished changing back into her level four uniform she walked of towards the gymnasium closely followed by Fitz.

Hi! I know this is some what shorter than some of the more recent chapters but I didn't want to start a new scene and have to stop in the middle. But the next chapter should be longer. I really hope you enjoy!