15. Kiss Me Nighty Night

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm....This is seriously good."

"Right? It's my favorite from the dumpling stall not far from our house. My mom must have brought some when she came home."

Zi Xuan rested his gaze on Yu Hao and coerced him to eat with him. "Have some then......"

"No I'm not hungry.......help yourself." Yu Hao shook his head. He rested his chin on his arms which were now crossed over the dining table as he gazed fondly at Zi Xuan.

"I'm finishing all this......don't complain later that I didn't offer."

Yu Hao chuckled as Zi Xuan wolfed down one dumpling after another. "Hmm.....I won't." He assured the guy.

After all the dumplings disappeared from the plate Yu Hao carried the dishes to the sink to wash them. As he reached the sink the plate slipped from his hand and clattered in the basin with a loud clambering sound. Both the boys froze in their respective places in fear that they might have woken mama Xia from her sleep. Zi Xuan looked over at Yu Hao angrily, reprimanding him with his eyes for making such a ruckus in the dead of the night.

"Sorry~~~~~" Yu Hao whispered apologetically.

When no sound came from mama Xia's room the boys relaxed. Yu Hao made a quick work of the dishes and both the boys walked back to their room. Zi Xuan entered the bathroom and brushed his teeth while Yu Hao patiently waited on the bed fidgeting with his phone. He looked up from the screen the instant Zi Xuan came out the bathroom.

"Feeling better now?"

"Hm......much better." Zi Xuan smiled appreciatively at the younger guy.

He felt relieved now that his tummy was full. Walking back to the bed he lay himself on the bed. He couldn't help but feel warm inside his heart as his gaze took in the face that lay beside him. Even though filled with sleepy eyes Yu Hao had sat with him and saw to it that he had something to eat, ensuring that he wouldn't go hungry. That was just how Yu Hao was, caring and kind. He was always there for Zi Xuan taking care of his needs and looking out for him. Brimming with affection he hugged the form beside him.

"Thank you."

Yu Hao looked at him with a quizzical expression. "For what?.......the dumplings?"

"Nope....Not just for the dumplings."

"Then?......"

"For everything." Zi Xuan mumbled as he exhaled a loud sigh. "For worrying about me and taking care of me. Also supporting me."

As Zi Xuan gazed at his junior he saw a blush rising up his face and tinging his ears, red. The said guy ducked his head at the crevice of Zi Xuan's neck and whispered in his ears.

"Well.......don't you do the same for me too? Aren't people who like each other supposed to take care of each other?"

This made Zi Xuan nod in agreement. "Definitely I agree with you."

Switching off the lights they lay beside each other waiting for sleep to come. At least, Zi Xuan waited for sleep to come. However Yu Hao had something different on his mind. He was full of mischievous thoughts as he crept one of his hand on Zi Xuan's stomach. Not thinking much of it Zi Xuan continued to breathe evenly. After a minute or so he felt Yu Hao's hand massaging his abdomen with a feather light touch and slowly creeping up to feel his pectoral muscles and back to his abdomen. The hand repeated the movement for some time, blatantly dragging out the pressure when it reached his nipples.

On being touched like this Zi Xuan felt a tingle slowly course from his nipples through to his entire body. He immediately caught hold of the hand when it inched a bit closer to his nether regions and looked askance at the form beside him.