Chapter 40: Key chain

Start from the beginning

We laughed at Jin oppa and I brushed my teeth and pushed my bag out. The Taehyung oppa was trying to open it.

"What are you doing oppa?"

"Aish i got caught."

"You know you still cant come in a bag."

"I know, I know..."

I put on my jacket and scroll my instagram account while waiting for their manager to fetch us to school.

"Naeun-ah did you bring jackets?" Jimin oppa asked. Od course he knew winter is still not a good part of me yet. I get easily cold even just a night breeze passed by me.

"Yes, oppa I brought my favorite five ones. And a pair of mittens too."

"Aigoo Jungkook, watch your girlfriend when your there!!"

Taehyung exclaimed with a laugh and I just gave him a weird look.

"Ohh come on, just to be sure. Aren't I a nice oppa?"

He made a cute flower pose.

"Nope, not today..."

I got off his cuteness and went to the door since they said the manager arrive already.

"Jungkook!! Hurry up!!"

"Comin!!"

He appeared rushing out his room with his big bag behind him.

Jimin gave me a hug and told me to be careful. Well as long as Aly and Chae are there I know I'll be fine. The ride to school was very quiet. Was he mad I escaped his room?

"Unnie!!!"

Aly came running to me ang hugged me so tight.

"Aren't you suppose to ne excited?! What's with that face unnie?! Smile!!!"

She said poking my cheeks.

"Aly all I want to do is sleep."

She laughed at what I said and her eyes darted somewhere behind me.

"You came with Jungkook?"

I look behind to see Jungkook with his manager taking our stuff out of the van and just pass by us.

"Yea,.. I was staying in with oppa since no body with me was home, not even the maids."

She nodded and we went to Chae who was packing her stuff again.

From the Incheon airport to Jeju airport after 3 hours. Aly and Chae just kept with me as we walked around and took some photos but I was alsk glancing at Jungkook who still wasn't talking to me.

The smell of Jeju almost reminded me of my home but with a summer vibe but in a winter season.

It was snowing.

I quickly kneeled down to my bag to get my coat but as I was trying to open it, I felt a coat land on my shoulders then see Jungkook just strolling with his bag to the exit.

Isn't this his? Why he give me this when he can use it and I'll use mine?

"Students form your line!!! We are now heading to the hotels!!"

Oh shit!!

I ran to them outside and GOD! I felt I was in a freezer. The other students were just wearing they're normal jackets.. aren't they cold?!

"Chae, Aly aren't you guys cold?"

They just nodded.

"Yeah but not really.. why?" Chae asked and I just shaked my head.