Chapter 21: Closer to each other

"I will protect you, even if it hurts me a lot."

He said that like it was a dream. I couldn't move. It's like his words put a spell on me. He wiped my tears and patted my head.

"Don't cry, you don't look pretty if you do." He smiled and waited for Taehyung which was running towards us. He gave me his handkerchief and I took it wiping my tears. So that, Taehyung won't notice.

"hey Guys, I already took her to a taxi. what did I miss?" he said getting some air from running.

"nothing hyung." Jungkook said immediately and I keep her handkerchief in my bag. Taehyung was staring at us like something weird happen that he really missed.
I dexided to change the subject.

"Taehyung, oppa." I said amd he looked at me. "Are you sure you send her to a taxi?" He nodded. "Are you sure that the drive was safe?" he nodded. "I will kill you if you if she getd lost." I stare at him coldly and he gulped. Then my phone ringed which gave him a jump.

I look at the message and it was Aly from the group chat telling me that she will kill me and she thanked me at the same time. But I squirt my eyes to Taehyung and walk away.

"Na- Naeun ah!? who was it?" Taahyung said following me. And Jungkook just laughed and followed behind me.

**JUNGKOOK POV**

"Hyung, thank you for making me come with you." I said to him as we headed to our dorm bringing the stuff that Jin hyung told us to buy.

"Did my plan worked?" Taetae hyung took out the keys and opened the door. And I nodded.

"See told yah. I'm an expert" He praised himself. "I'm glad I chosed the right person to trust my sayings." I said chuckling.

"What are you both talking about this time?" Jin said as we gave him his stuff in the kitchen. "Nothing hyung, younger's stuff." Tae hyung said and we went to his room.

"Now tell me what I missed." He said as he plop on his bed and I sat on his gaming chair. I told him what happened and he was giving his weird but great reactions. "Aigoo, the maknae is falling!! ahahah I definitely love the part where you caught the cream off her lip." He said.

"Me too hyung, but maybe sooner..... it will be in a different way." I smirk and he just laughed at me. "But Jk, you have to tell this to Jimin. After all he is the brother. And I think he notices some." He said I stood up. "Really hyung?!" and he nodded.

"Ahhhh what am I gonna say to Jimin hyung?!"

"What about me?" Jimin hyung suddenly said at the door of Taehyung suppose to be calling us for dinner.

"Hyung?!" We both said.

He crossed his arms and came closer to us. "What are you two hiding?" He said.

We both swallowed our saliva and thinkingnon what to say.

"Jimin hyung please don't be mad.." I said a I took a deep breath.

"He loves Naeun!!" Taehyung suddenly said and I hit his shoulder and he whine in pain.

"Jungkook is this true?" Jimin said looking at me.

"Nae, hyung, it's true.." I looked down
"But I could leave her alone if you dont like it...." I said

"Who said I don't like it?" He said with a laugh.

"But hyung, she's your sister." I said shocked at his reaction.

"I know, but I also notice her actions when you're here or whenever you're in school. It's the same as yours. I'm actually glad you choose her and she choose you. Which I could 100% trust." He said.