Chapter 40: Key chain

"Come on kids get up or else you're going to be late!!"

Jin oppa shouted outside from the room. Yes, I was sleeping in his room since there was a rabbit that keeps cuddling me. And yes, I escaped his hold. He would be thinking bout that by now. I just got a little uncomfortable. Hope he understood that. But not like we slept in one bed..... we have a pillow barrier that he breaks.

I got up and did my morning routine and put on my uniform. I looked at my phone and realize the date. Today is the field trip to Jeju. Good thing I packed in advance.

I'm worried bout what could happen in jeju with no on older than jungkook would watch me if I go crazy. Well I took my pills well. I thinked to much last night I could have disturb Jungkook's sleep.

I got out the room brushing my hair while yawning. Well its 4 am in Korea. Very cold as well.

"Morning young lady, are you excited?"

Jimin oppa gave me my chocolate milk that he knows it was my only favorite morning drink, same as coffee.

"Excited? Me? I just want to sleep there in the hotel."

I yawned to him and drank my drink and he chuckled at what I said.

"Hyung, Jungkook is not waking up! Oh morning Naeun!!!"

Taehyung oppa said getting out of Jungkook's room.

"Aigoo, I guess I'll do it myself then."

Jin oppa said when he stop cooking and started rolling his sleeves and got in Jungkook's room.

"AHHH HYUNG!! GET OUT!!"

We heard him scream and Jin's window laugh as he got out.

"You should have since his face HAHAHAHHA!"

He then got back to cooking.

"What did he do?"

"You don't really need to know."

Jimin said.

Jungkook walked out his room like a zombie and messy hair. Which is cute for me. And half open eyes looking for something.

"Where's Naeun?"

I hid behind Jin oppa's back since I was watching him make breakfast.

"She left already.." Taehyung said.

"WHATT?!"

"Just kidding, she's at the kitchen, why?"

"Nothing hyung."

"No need to worry JK, you are also coming right?"

He nodded and went back to his room.

"He's coming?"

I sat beside Taetae oppa in the living room.

"Yeah, he plead to our manager yesterday. Which was funny and we got day offs"

I nodded and ate my breakfast as Jin oppa finished.

Jungkook sat beside me not talking to me. Weird for me...
And ate his breakfast. I guess he thought I didn't heard him whining awhile ago.

"Aigoo I wanna come to Jeju.."

Taehyung oppa fake sobbed on my shoulder.

"You guys are idols then buy your own tickets."

"Wahh, Naeun sounds like Jin hyung."

Taehyung said crawling away.

"Of course she is always with me. Atleast not with you kids who throws their laundry everywhere!!!!"