I will ask you

"Sarada!" I screamed as I stood outside her apartment door. Her previous house had fallen apparently.

"Sheesh don't scream!" Sarada opened her door after a while of screaming and knocking on her door.

"What is it ?" She asked .
"Well !....I ..ts..uh"

"You look so red..are you gonna ask someone out on a date or something?" She guessed while thinking hard .

"...um..affirmative" I replied in a quiet voice.

"Yay!that's splendid!" Sarada seemed way more excited unexpectedly. " its mitsuki rigghhttt?"

"Yea..." I replied in a natural tone as we both went in search of him .

"Well where do you suppose we are gonna find him ..?"

"Hm...I don't know.." I said as I entered a café ."Not here either"

"Looking for someone?" A familiar voice asked making both me and sarada jump .

"Eh what are you doing here sumire !?" We asked in unison

"Um.." Sumire held a finger to her chin as she looked at us . " well I was just passing by and saw you two enter here so I thought I would join in too " then looking at our expressions she added , "maybe I shouldn't have ?"
"No ! We are glad you are here because sarada really sucks at dating advice ..." I whispered to her .

"Shut up! At least I am better than you!!"

"Fine geez "
"Haha" sumire chuckled " by the way you guys do you-"
"Waiit! that can wait !" I stopped her before she could finish " Do you know where mitsuki is ?"

"Huh? Yea! I saw him with boruto and the others at the lake "
I looked at sarada and with a nod we started running there.

"Thank you!" I shouted out to sumire before we left her earshot.

▫▫▫▪▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▪

"Sheesh say how do we proceed ?" I asked sarada as we stood at the lake side.

"Well! No use waiting!"
She walked up to boruto
"Heyy! I wanna treat to a burger now come with me!" She said with a look that could scare anyone off..

"Eehh where did you come from .." Boruto asked unimpressed.

"Are you coming or not !??" She raised her voice .
"Sarada! You-"
"Hey you two" Mitsuki seems to have only just noticed you two .

"Well!"

"I don't wanna say no to free burger now . Hey shikadai come along !"

Brouto and shikadai , who seems to have gotten a hint followed sarada .
Guess I will have to pay her back afterwards....

"So um ..mitsuki ! I wanted to ask you something . "

"Oh sure go ahead " he seems confused at the sudden turn of events but even then seemed somewhat amused.

"Oh um ..! Uh. ..its a nice shoe today!"

"Shoe ?"

"I mean weather ! A nice weather "

"Oh well it looks like it will rain today though " we looked at the sky for some time before he broke the silence.

"So what did you wanna ask about ?"

"Oh well ..do you like ..like wanna " I took a deep breath before finishing the sentence " buy a shoe ?"

"What's up with you and shoes today?" Mistuki asked ...rather confused .
"Oh no I meant a date ! That's what I wanted to a...s" I accidentally blurted it out .
"A date ?"

"Um..yea!"

"What's that?"
"Eh? You don't know what it is ?" I asked a bit surprised.

"No.." He looked even more confused now . I think its a bit cute .
"Oh um..its like two people hanging out!"

"Oh so we just hang out ?" He asked , the look he had in before completely gone now .

"Yep. What do you say ?"

"Sure , where do you want to go ?...Y/N ..are you okay ? ...." He said and added with concern "you don't look okay .."

"Oh I am fine ..really! Haha" I backed away . "so let's meet at the school tomorrow and decide it~" with that I ran away as fast I could before waiting to hear his reply .
I wonder what happened between sarada and boruto .