Nue

You can't be gone yet .
I rushed out of the hospital , anticipating what was coming . I could surely make out the situation at least a little by now . Those ghosts that sarada was talking about . How sumire purposefully left me out of her team because she was planning to feign her injury then .
But it refuses to confirm in my consciousness .

A few hours later

" have you seen boruto or Mitsui ? Y/N ? "
As I was along my path trying to somehow find what was going on . I heard shikadai's voice calling me .

" I am currently searching for sumire . have y-"

" the class rep ? She isn't in the hospital ..?"

" she unfortunately isn't there .."

" but isn't she injured ?" Inojin voiced his concern followed by shikadai stating the current situation .
" there seems to be a summoned monster . The hokage  and other are trying to subdue it . Boruto seemed to be in a hurry and left as soon as we saw him.  things sure aren't looking good "

" boruto .." I haven't had any conversation with him so far but still I hope he saves sumire .

"Anyways we gotta keep looking !"

" yes "
At that moment , a void opened right in front of me and from within it , boruto , mitsuki and sumire fell.

"Wahh!"
All of us were astonished at the sudden appearance of the three we had been looking all over the place for .

" Boruto ! " shikadai called out. 
" ah you guys are here too !" The blonde spoke but soon his voice dropped low .

We were surrounded by anbu and jonin of the village .
"Seems things will be escalating soon " mitsuki spoke in a low voice that only those who paid attention to it in the middle of this chaos could have a chance of hearing .

" sumire .." I looked over at her pitiful state and without further explanation understood that its better to stay out of it . But with the glance she spared me I am sure she understands too .

Right ?