Arriving at the hide out

"hey that's!"
Soon after we left our second resting place we saw some white haired boys with red eyes .
We quickly his behind some trees until they passed us .
" they had that eye .." I whispered to Mitsuki as we continued our journey .
" I am sure my parent knows something about this . Its also one of the reasons we are going there " he replied with his usual demeanour .
" I am more surprised you know what it is .." He concluded
" eh ?! I ..just know that its a special eye ..something like that " I said .

Soon after a while we reached a cave like structure and instead of entering through what seemed to be the front door we took a detour and entered from somewhere else .

On our way we hardly met anyone ..and I mean we didn't meet anyone , it was deserted and I was having second thoughts about this . Just who the hell was this guy !? .
Just then a weird skinny guy entered my line of vision .
" hey! Mitsuki I didn't think you would bring your girlfriend with you ! Or that you would even have one that is " he laughed a little and introduced himself. 
Mitsuki didn't seem too bothered by what he said but I was .

"Are you okay ?" The both of them asked at the same time . I was so lost in thought I forgot they were talking to me ..
" Yea! ..I suppose.. " I stuttered before straightening up " sorry !"

" its fine ..I am assuming you didn't listen to a single word I just said ?" Suigetsu as the person introduced himself as said with a hint of disappointment .

" I didn't " I replied while holding back the urge to apologize . Mitsuki seems to busy thinking about something else as I glanced his way .

"So could you repeat-" my sentence was left incomplete
" nah! You will find out sooner or later anyway!" With that said suigetsu made his way across and we followed him .