How do you know ?

"I think sarada and the others are coming this way " mitsuki told suigetsu as we entered a room . Me as tired as I was sat on the first chair I saw .
" Ah yea right " soon after wards suigetsu exited the room .

" well ...are we planning on-" I started talking but
"No .." He replied with a small whisper .
Both of us started playing with the cards which were in my small bag .
that mitsuki didn't know how to play it so I had to teach him about its rules .
He was quick to pick up .

" I wonder ... that red eyed person we saw before ..do you know him ?" I asked with curiosity .
" yes I suppose . My parent probably knows more about it though . I am sure he was somehow behind it all " He answered with his sweet smile .
" Your parent is .." I didn't know if it would offend him but his parent was weird ..

"Yea he is a bit strange " It seems I didn't have to point it out .
Just then we heard some one run past our room as their footsteps echoed across the silent corridor . It may seem that the person was too busy thinking about something else that they ignored the voices talking from this room .

" I thought this place would be more ..uh .." At a loss to find the words to convey what I wanted to I trailed off .

" it is kind of rare to find people running around though I want to ask why did yo u agree on accompanying me here ?"

" well ..I " I didn't know how to answer it.  Why did I do it ? "Because I have heard about this person before ...I wanted to see for myself and well ..I l-like hangingoutwithyou "
I sped up on the last bit if the sentence though what really caught his attention seemed to be the fact that I recognized his father .
"My mom/dad works as (occupation) , you know that right?" I asked him . " She/he is friends with the hokage so I heard them . It was before I met you . I heard about your parent then , I thought you would be a creep too but I was wrong . I don't know much though "

" you seem to have an idea of a lot of things yet you don't know too much about it " Mitsuki stood up and put down the cards he had in his hand .
" I don't know too much about him either . Would you mind telling me all you know ?"