Sumire

Sorry for not updating at all for this lonnnngg period of time !

"I-" I was cut off before I could finish what I was going to speak . Which of course was something I was glad for . And probably the person who interrupted me knew that as well .
" eh!? You. Are .strong ? " sarada voiced in a mocking way as she came over .
" anyways I have got something for you ! " and like that without warning she dragged me along with her .

" ah its always been this way ! " sumire stuttered in her usual voice when we reached the exit . " I am so sorry! "

" its fine .." Why was she sorry again ?
" anyways I got stuff to do and so I am off ! " sarada said as she walked off along the road .

" well I asked her to call you out . You know about the day where we will be trying out new jobs right ?"

" yea ! " I answered sumire .
" so I was thinking it would be a good idea to - " she stopped mid sentence . " or never mind that .. Well anyways I am going to help out in repairing the statue of the hokage, wanna tag along ?"

" um..even though that came out of the blue .." I hesitated to answer that mainly because I wasn't interested in repairing a statue that blonde knocked over !

" I got an important thing to do ! So see ya later !" I made my escape from there .

" ah b-but ..!" Sumire made a high pitched sound as she called after me .

A few days later

For whatever reason it was supposed to be sumire left me out of her group when the day to try out common jobs came around .

I didn't really have another choice so I ended up with sarada and chocho .
They were fun . The day was too .
Or so I thought but the next day , I was informed of what happened at the water purification plant . I was glad I was left out but my worry took me to visit her once in the hospital .
I couldn't go with chocho and sarada the previous day so now I had to go alone . There was hardly many class mates I have bonds with I guess .
Now standing in front of the door I am having second thoughts . She was never really someone who seemed normal to me . It was all like a mask she wore .
But as I checked the room , I saw someone rather unexpected . Mitsuki ?

" hm ? Were you waiting for me to leave ? " he asked gently as he exited the door .
" kinda .." I was still wondering whether I should visit her .

" you probably should visit her " he said with that usual tone .
" uh ?" What makes him say that ? Was my uncertainty that visible ? .
Even though those questions were never voiced
" I think you both are good friends . She probably misses you ..after all this might be the last chance you will get to speak with her " the last sentence echoed through the night corridor of the hospital as he soon disappeared out of my sight .

" alright " I decided I would . Our relationship wasn't that strong but yet she is someone I like so I opened the door and to my surprise she wasn't there at all ..

"Wha-?" That caught me by surprise .