Chapter 10~Just My Heart's Voice

Lets go to the beach-each lets go get away. Yeah thats what im doing tomorrow :) going to the beach and getting out of this crappy little town :P so happy i love the beach! so since im leaving at like 11 tomorrow morning i wont be able to post a chapter tomorrow so this is my last chapter for like a week :( and that also means that i will choose who is going to be peyton in the story and the cover for the book if i get any sent to me. so okay in this chapter....well im not gonna tell you just find out soooo on with the story :)

Chapter 10~Peyton's POV

I left Harry and Louis's flat that night and i just sat on the steps outside their door and texted my mom where our new house was. i quickly got a reply and i started walking in the direction of my house. it was about 8:30pm in London and it was freezing. i tried to keep my body heat in as i was walking down the street but it wasnt really working because every now and then, there would be this awfully huge gust of wind and it would cause me to shiver and cause my teeth to chatter. after walking for about 10 minutes, i finally reached my house. I just stood outside for a few seconds just staring at it. it was gorgeous. yeah we were rich so it was a pretty big house, consisting of 3 stories. i walked inside and the lights were off. "MOM!! IM HOME!" i yelled into the darkness and there was no reply. i pulled out my phone and clicked the lock button to light up my screen and look for the light switch. i turned on the lights and looked in front of my and i was amazed. "do i actually live here now?!?" i said absentmindedly. i walked into the kitchen and i found a note on the breakfast bar that read:

Peyton,

I am having to stay at the guest apartments at work tonight because Simon needs to go over some stuff with me. Maybe you can invite the boys over? If not, your room is upstairs and its the last door at the end of the hall. I have already put your stuff in there and i hope you like your room. Be home tomorrow night. Love you lots sweetie. Hope everythings good.

Love Mom xx

Oh well isnt that fabulous! The one person i needed to talk to isnt even here and no everythings not okay. i decided to invite Liam and Zayn over. I needed some advice on what to do. i sniffled and wipe my tears. wait...tears? i was crying? oh god. i picked up my phone and decided to text the boys.

To: Daddy Direction xx

Hey Li, can you and Zayn please come over? I need some advice and my mom isnt gonna be here until tomorrow night.

After i sent the message, i went in the kitchen and made some tea. I never really drank tea unless it was like iced tea, but i figured since i was now living in London i would have to learn to drink tea like the locals. i made my tea and i took a sip of it when i got a message. it was liam.

From: Daddy Direction xx

Sure thing, love. Whats the address?

To: Daddy Direction xx

It's kinda long but its 54837 Huntington Lane. oh and you might want to bring an overnight bag, well if you want.

From: Daddy Direction xx

Okay we'll be there in about 5 minutes and we already did ;)

I didnt reply to that i just decided to check the house out. i went upstairs to find my room. i went all the way to the end of the hall and i slowly opened the door and i walked in. i was completely gobsmacked (A/N: i love that word! its so fun to say hehe) my room was gigantic. i walked in further and i saw that i had an ensuite. yay!! and i looked in front of my and saw 2 white french doors. i walked over to them and when i opened the doors i realized it was a balcony. i stepped out onto the balcony and cool air hit me like a freight train but it was refreshing. i breathed in and took in the sight. i was standing on my balcony looking out over London. I could see the Tower Bridge and right in front of me, was the most amazing thing ever. I was staring at the most romantic thing besides the Effiel Tower. I was looking at the London Eye. i was becoming more relaxed when i heard the doorbell. i ran downstairs and i saw Liam and Zayn standing at the front door. i rushed over and let them in. they dropped their bags and engulfed me in a hug. we just stood there in my living room hugging. i dont know what it was that caused it, but my emotions started flowing and tears were flooding from my eyes like the mighty mississippi. Liam and Zayn released me from the hug and saw that i was crying and immediately wrapped me i another hug. i let out a laugh, "im fine guys really". they let go and just smiled at me. "im going to make some tea" zayn said walking off into the kitchen. Liam and I walked over and sat on the couch and liam pulled me into him and immediately told me to tell him everything. i told him everything from Lookout Cove to Harry cathching me snogging Niall. "and im sure you heard Harry yelling but yeah thats basically it," is said finishing and i was crying so hard. "uhh...PEYTON! why is there a full cup of tea sitting on the counter?" zayn asked from the kitchen. i turned around and looked at him and he was staring at the cup of tea confused. i laughed, "i tried making tea but it was nasty so i just left it i guess," i replied which was the truth. it was disgusting. Liam laughed at me and soon Zayn joined in. "well did you put anything in it?" liam asked. i looked at him and he was trying to hold in a laugh. "i uhh....didnt know i was uhhh....supposed to" i said innocently. Liam and Zayn laughed their butts off. "well of course its going to be gross if you dont put anything in it," zayn said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "here try mine" zayn passed me his cup and i took a sip of it. "ew no! its too sweet!". zayn just shrugged. "here lets go figure out how you like your tea" liam said standing up and holdiing his hand out. i took it and we walked to the kitchen holding hands. he handed me a cup of tea and put the sugar, honey, and milk in front of me. i started my putting milk in it and 1 sugar. "nope needs to be sweeter" i put another sugar in "i think it needs honey" i put a dash of honey in "aaahhhh perfect!!  god tea is good when you put stuff in it. zayn just laughed and liam made an unhumanly noise. "whats up Li?" i asked. "nothing just...thats how...uh nevermind". "nooo please tell me" i said pouting. "okay well thats just how Harry likes his tea" he said really fast. i set my tea down and walked over to couch and sat there and started crying. what was wrong with me? i decided to check my phone because i felt like there would be an important message. i had 1 new message and who was it from? out of all people...........Harry.

From: Hazza Baby<3

im sorry :/ but i just want to know if you're okay. </3

that sure wasnt an important message, just one to set off my emotions again. i through my phone and it hit the wall and fell to the floor. i pulled my knees up to my chest and i burried my face in my knees. Liam and Zayn rushed over to me and wrapped their arms around me and hushed me. "what do i do?" i asked to both of them. "well i dont blame you for running out and being crushed like this but i dont really know what to do. im not good at this stuff" zayn said and pulled me into his chest. "Liam?" i looked at him with pitiful eyes. "well i agree with zayn but i say go with your heart. i know its cheesy and its from stupid movies but seriously go with your heart." liam said rubbing circles on my back. "thanks li. i owe you but can you bring me my phone?" liam got up and got my phone and brought it to me. i was gonna text harry and i dont care if it hurt him, he crushed me. i loved him but i made a mistake and he wasnt understanding. "what are you doing?" they both asked at the same time. okay weird. "im texting harry" i simply said and started texting harry.

To: Hazza Baby<3

Harry. i have been thinking and i did love you, yes, did. i made a mistake and you werent understanding. i didnt explain because i felt under pressure with you yelling at me. but i promise i will explain just not right now. maybe in a few days after liam and zayn leave, you can come over and i can explain and maybe we will be at an understanding. i honsetly dont care if this hurts you because you crushed me, hurt me, and mostly, you embarrassed me. its over. im sorry but you were my second love ever and niall was my third. you still are my second love and niall is still my third but i just dont love you like that anymore. i need my space so thats why i said its over and i have to end this.

i sent the message and just broke down into more tears. okay i seroiusly need to stop. it was as if zayn read my mind because he said "dont cry over harry, he's not worth your tears and you're too beautiful to cry". that made me feel special inside. he brushed a strand of hair out of my face and wiped away my tears with his thumb and he pulled my head to his chest and started stroking my hair while whispering quite, soft "shhh's" in my ear. "do you mind if i read what you send him" liam asked me. i just handed him my phone and he read the message and handed my phone back to me and said "i think that was a good choice" and started rubbing circles on my back. my phone vibrated and i sat up and liam and zayn scooted closer into me as i read the message.

From: Hazza Baby<3

i can honestly say i just felt my heart break literally. i am so sorry. you have absolutely no idea how bad i feel about that. i shouldnt say sorry because i dont deserve you. you are absolutely too good for me and i can never be able to explain how sorry i am. i had no clue that i crushed you, hurt you, and embarrassed you. i never intended it. i was just really upset. now that i know it was a mistake i feel like a complete idiot. just please call or text me when you are ready to explain. i understand that you need your space but please dont let this be the end of us forever. i could never live knowing that we can never be more than friends again, that is if we are still friends. i love you Peyton Darcy Hill. forever and always you are in my heart. </3

that made me cry soooo much i felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders but was quickly replaced with an even heavier one. i still had to explain to him why it was such a big deal to me. how he was a big deal to me. and how i was scared to loose him due to him cheating on me when it was really the other way around. how i thought i was going to be reliving my previous relationship with the devils son, Ryan James Taylor.

To: Hazza Baby<3

of course we are still friends and i am not saying we wont ever be more than friends again, just not now. I love you Harry Edward Styles. but right now as a friend. forever and always you are in my heart. </3

oh god D': i am crying right now and im listening to Ed Sheeran so thats not helping much either, but i love this chapter like i love it sooo much.<333 i hope you enjoyed that chapter  as much as i did writing it and i hope it will hold you off until i can update sometime next week. please comment and vote :) much love little lovelies~LeighAnn :) xxxx