Chapter 7~You've got it all wrong Lou

Chapter 7~Louis's POV

I woke up early, about 7:30 since the boys and I had an early day at the studio. I decided i should wake up Harry so i walked to his room and burst into his room yelling "HAAZZZAAAA" but i looked at the bed and saw that Harry had his arms wrapped around Peyton and they were all cuddled up and at first i started to think 'awwww :3' but then i remembered that we only met Peyton and her mom yesterday and i didnt even think before i yelled "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!". Well that woke them up without any effort. "Louis!! Its honestly not what it looks like" Harry started. "No! Harry i knew you loved Peyton but i didnt think you would do it this early!! I cant believe you!!" i yelled. Harry looked shocked and hurt and Peyton was just straight up confused. "Louis, what are you talking about?" Peyton asked. "Oh i think you would know." i snapped. i didnt mean to snap at her but i was just pissed at this point. "Oh!!! You think we 'did it' dont you louis?" peyton asked. "well if you walked into a room and saw your best mate cuddled up in bed, sleeping with a girl they love, you would think the same thing, wouldnt you?" i asked to peyton but i was looking at Harry. His eyes immediately grew the  size of Jupiter. "You love me?" Peyton asked Harry shocked. Harry looked at her embarassed and turned back to me and said "Thanks Lou. Great friend you are." and stormed out his room crying and went downstairs and i heard him go out the door. I sat down on the bed bbeside Peyton and i decided to ask what happened last night. "so what exactly happened last night?". "well after harry brought me upstairs, he gave me some of his clothes to sleep in and he offered me to sleep in his bed and i took the offer and i said no funny stuff and i got in the bed and harry laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me and i asked what he was doing and he said keeping you warm and i said okay and we fell asleep. thats it!" she said. God dont i feel like a horrible friend now. "he didnt say anything about him loving you?" i asked her. "no he didnt. but does he?" she asked. "yes he really does." her facial expression changed from serious to shocked. "i need to talk to him" i said and got up and started to walk away. "No Lou!" i heard Peyton calling after me. "i will" she said "but im gonna text him first". She pulled out her phone and started texting Harry.

HARRY'S POV

I cant believe Lou would do that!!!! UGH i hate him right now. No you dont Harry you just hate what he did. Yes, thats it! I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and i pulled it out and read the message:

From: Peyton <3

Haz, where are you? I need to talk to you.

i smiled at the text. That was the first time she called me Haz. I quickly replied

To: Peyton <3

I'm at Lookout Cove.

I wonder what she wants to talk about. My phone vibrated twice. 2 new messages, one from Peyton and one from Niall.

From: Peyton <3

Okay, stay there, just dont fall or jump off the cliff please.

i laughed and replied:

To: Peyton <3

I was actually thinking about it but i decided not to... :/

I really was thinking about jumping off the cliff and this cliff is high and at the bottom? A road. Yeah i was thinking about it but no i wont because 1. im scared and 2. there's no point. I checked the message from Niall:

From: Baby Nialler :)

Uncle Simon cancelled today. Is it okay if the boys and i come over?

To: Baby Nialler :)

Yeah, but come over in like an hour

i heard the sound of a car so i looked around and i saw my black range rover and i saw Peyton driving it. She parked the car and came and sat beside me. "sorry, i had a black range rover just like that back in america and it was kind of out of habit" she said embarassed. i just laughed and said it was fine. "Harry......do you really love me?" she asked out of the blue. i looked down our feet dangling off the side of the cliff. i had to tell her it was now or never. i grabbed her hand and i looked in her eyes, "Peyton Darcy Hill, I love you." she looked at me with the strangest look on her face and i couldnt tell if she was scared or happy or shocked. "Harry........" she started off. "I knew it!!!" i got up and stormed off. "Harry Edward Styles!!! You come back here RIGHT NOW!!!" she yelled at me. i have never seen any girl get that mad before and to be honest, it was kinda hot. NO HARRY!! you're just gonna get your heart broken. Run away now!! I started running away from her and she got in my car and drove after me. I finally stopped after a while and sat outside of Starbucks. She pulled up beside me and got out and sat on the sidewalk beside me. "Why did you run away and not let me finish?" i looked at her surprised...i had no idea she wasent done talking. "Peyton..I didnt know you werent finished talking. Im so sorry!" i said "Harry......I love you too." That was it. I looked in her eyes and i started leaning in and i think she was catching on.

PEYTON'S POV

He started leaning in and i looked in his gorgeous green eyes and i started leaning in too. He put a hand on my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his soft curls. He leaned in more and pressed his lips against mine. My gosh it was the most amazing feeling in the world. He was such a good kisser and after a while he pulled away. "Wow...." he said. "that was amazing" i finished. "Peyton i need to ask you something. and i know its early but...Peyton, will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked. "Oh my god! Let me finish this time." we both laughed. "yes i will" He kissed me again but even more force. It was passionate this time.

"I love you Peyton Hill"

"I love you Harry Styles"

Wow! okay they said i love you to each other :3 but is it a little too early and what happened to Peyton's feelings about Niall?!?! Well lets see how long this relationship between Harry and Peyton lasts. Comment please i am like begging some lovely chap to comment and tell me how this story is. ~LeighAnn :) xx