Chapter 16~Everyone But Perry

Hiii lovely people! I'm back and i saw that i have 822 reads....okay omg! Thats soooo many reads! i am like stoked okay my next goal is 1000 reads. when i reach 1000 i might have a surprise idk i just need some time to figure on out or maybe some ideas from some people but yeah and on the mission trip i went on there were these 2 cute guys like omg but they were jerks :/ okay so yeah on with the story now eh?

Chapter 16~Liam's POV

*2 years later*

It's been 2 whole years since that one night everything changed.

**flashback**

To: Nialler<3

Have a fun night! Miss you already :( love you bro<3

I was really nervous when i sent that message because I really meant the 'love you' part. I have always loved Niall as a friend and brother, but now it's more. Everytime someone says he shouldn't be in the band, he cries, and it hurts me to watch him cry. He's so innocent but a lot of fans say he doesn't belong. I am always there for him and so are the other boys, but I have always been closest with Niall.

From: Nialler<3

Thanks man, you too. I miss you too :'( love you Liam<3 xxxx I also need to tell you something later. ;)

I got butterflies when he said love you but of course, he probably doesn't mean it that way, but it still made me smile. I didn't even know i was smiling until Zayn hit me.

"Um...ow?" i said rubbing my arm.

"Dude, why are you smiling? IS IT A GIRL?!?! OOOH LIAMMM!"

"Shut up and no, its not a girl, it's Niall"

"ohhh. Do you...you know.........okay"

I looked at Zayn like he was an idiot which he basically is, but then i remembered something when  he asked if it was a girl. I have never been good with girls like the other boys, but neither has Niall. Maybe he feels the same way i do about him! What am i talking about of course he doesnt. I hope this party goes by fast considering i dont like parties and i reallyyyy wanna know what Niall has to tell me.

"Liam.......................woo this is gonna be weird but.........i love you.......more than a friend, more than a brother."

Yep, there it is. What Niall had to tell me. I stood there in shock because he feels the same way i do.

"Niall, i feel the same"

"really?"

"yes really" i gave him a hug and ran my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "i cant believe this, but where does it leave us? like what are we considered? are we friends or what?"

"well Niall, i wanna ask you, will you go out with me? be my boyfriend?"

"Yes" Niall ran to me and gave me a hug nearly knocking me to the floor. "I love you Liam"

"I love you too Nialler"

**end of flashback**

Ever since that night, we have been dating. We are supported by the boys, Peyton, Eleanor, and our families. Of course my family and his family were shocked to find out that we are gay but they are supportive and i could never be happier. Peyton and Harry are going strong still and Louis and Eleanor are doing just fine, but Zayn hasen't found that lucky lady yet and i think its starting to show how annoyed he is.

ZAYN'S POV

Well, i will admit i saw it coming, but i was still shocked. Niall and Liam honestly are a pretty cute couple. Eleanor and Louis are perfect for each other and well Peyton and Harry? Let's just say that it was fate. Yeah they had that one issue with Niall and Peyton's kiss early in their relationship but clearly that problem has been resolved seeing that Niall is doing fine, Peyton is doing fine, and Harry is on top of the world as usual.