The Prologue ||

Hello everyone it's yo dumb f**k Nixy_n_Stuff as majority of people known me as. Me and a partnership with a fellow friend Eria (Can't use her real name) or as known at YouTube as iEriaDraws decided to make a fanfic. She's more experience than me since she made other fanfics before this one so check her ones out too. This is my first work and right now to listening to DEH (Dear Evan Hansen) so give me your best criticism and spelling and grammar errors or any problems with the plot. I'm hoping  for this story to change peoples perspective on LGBT and other social issues.  I should stop blabbering right now.

Um also highly suggest not to read this since this does contain sensitive topics like rape or  other social issues so if you're not a huge fan of this, highly suggest for you to leave and read something else.

PLAYLIST:
"Feel it Still" By Portugal The Man
"Airplane Mode" by Limbo, lyrics by Michael Limjoco
"Redbone" by childish Gambino
"Fight Song" by Rachel Platten (piano version: by Ray Mak)
-Nixy

________________________________________________________________________________

Charles' Point of View:

I cried. I saw how he touched me. I feel ashamed. I try to call for help, it failed. I whimpered and squealed, but it failed. Every time he did, I cry afterwards. I tried to call out of pain, yell for help, no one ever came.

*Flashback*

"Charlie, your Father and I are going to a business meeting back in Carolina, so you're going to stay with your Uncle for the week," my Mother said. I nodded and gave her a hug. She kissed my cheek and left me. 

For the first two days, it was alright. We had little conversations here and there but other than that, it's not like he's there at all. 

Till this one evening.  "Charlie!" My uncle called out. Likely chance of dinner being ready. I walked out to the kitchen and sat on the chair. I was ready to eat, till Uncle placed both of his on my shoulders. I thought nothing of it at first. "Charlie, you seem quite cold," he said with a seductive tone. I awkwardly giggled and got up from the chair. He grabbed my hand, and moved me to the chair. "We haven't had dinner yet," he said. "Um, I'm not hungry," I politely responded. He moved his arms around my shoulder and he grabbed me by the a**, his hands, they're cold, his face ever so strange and the voice was husky. "I'm not comfortable, uncle" I muttered. I looked into his gruesome, vicious eyes and I knew Uncle was  ready to pounce on me. "U-Uncle, what're you doing?" I said, not knowing of what to do, I was paralysed. Skin to skin, my face was glued on, unable to speak of what just happened. My uncle was a monster.

I took a deep breath, trying to control myself, Jesus, Charles. Grades going down and then what? I was already like my Uncle, a bully, I didn't rape someone but I kept this so hidden and the insecurities inside me went out. I was already expressing my anger towards people I love, the secret inside me was aching, I needed someone who I can trust but I cannot trust anyone in this world any longer. Apart of me was saying, "Why don't you just call the police?" and another wanting to keep my self within and withdraw myself to the world. Hoping to find myself, I got help and I became  the well known Charles Reynolds who was handsome, an athlete and was talented at art, but they never knew this side of me. I want to establish a new me, someone who can know better; how do I start that? How do I regain myself from what I had witnessed and a victim of? I'm scared, truly of the transformation, the metamorphosis and truly loving myself.

Miss Stewart welcomed me in, "Do you want a cup of coffee?" The teacher said, I shake my head examining the furniture around the school. It's been a heck of a ride and I'm ready for the changes, Miss Stewart grabs a hold of my reports and papers, "Ah, well, that's okay" she slowly nods not impressed on my curriculum. "Well, I have the person who can just help you, I mean, if you want" she blossomed a unpleasant smirk but fails as she frowns. "Well, this way Mr. Reynolds" she says escorting me, gesturing her arms to the door. I peered behind Miss Stewart.

Shit.

How is this gonna be better or benefit me more if that's f*cking John Henderson, the person I used to bully, amazing, just amazing. He glared at me keeping an eye as I walked over to his desk sitting on the seat. I was sorry for what I've done, I tried to play it cool but it flunked and it showed nothing but awkwardness. Well, this a great day isn't it?

 Well, this a great day isn't it?