•[28]•

•Izuku•

I put on my regular clothes and packed my school uniform into my bag before running to Kacchan's. I found him on his porch with a pissed expression and sat next to him.

"Hey! What happened?!"

He only sighed and looked up with a bored expression plastered onto his face.

"Kirishima and I got suspended for a week"

"Seriously?"

"Yep"

I frowned and sat next to him on the porch, flipping my backpack around to pull out a bag of chips. I opened it and pulled one out for myself and tilted the bag towards Kacchan. He grabbed a chip and then I grabbed another and tilted to him again.

I watched him smile as he grabbed another and my eyes went wide. When he caught onto my expression he rose an eyebrow.

"You're smiling!"

"No I'm not!"

"You were!" I said with a huge smile on my own face.

Kacchan blushed while I laughed playfully, he leaned towards me and we touched noses making me blush. I grabbed his face with my hands carefully and grazed my lips over his. He didn't take it as carefully though and smashed his lips onto mine.

I just smiled throughout each breath we took until Ochako walked up in awkward embarassment while she watched us make out, she wasn't sure what to say.

"Ew! Stop making out!"

I shot back and saw Ochako, Eri, and Kouta all standing in front of us with blushes on their faces adverting eye contact.

"Ha! S-Sorry you three!"

I thanked Ochako for picking the kids up and ushered them inside. I glanced at Kacchan who was flipping off Ochako for ruining our moment so I grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him inside as well.

It was pretty late already but I knew I should probably try and make dinner for the kids and Kacchan so I tied an apron and did the best I could. 

So there will be only one or two more chapters left and it will more than likely end in smut (: