[•24•]

•Izuku•

I woke up and did my best to get ready for the day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, today was going to be good. I stretched out, still aching and a bit exhausted but I pushed through it since I didn't want to miss a day at the U.A.

I put on my hero costume since today we would be working with All Might. I checked the time and stared at Kacchan who was still asleep.

"Kacchan wake up~"

"No"

"Come on we have 10 minutes!"

"Fine"

He fell off the bed and put his hero outfit on. When he finished I leaned closer to him and pecked his lips with a blush. My backpack was already at school so I jogged to school while Kacchan continued to get ready.

I made it to the courtyard where All Might was smiling at me and it faded slightly when he stared at me.

"Shouldn't you be home resting Midoriya?"

"I feel better now and I don't want to miss another day of school"

All Might nodded and I raced in with the others to practice. Something hit me hard and a whipped my head around towards All Might again and it startled him.

"Where are the kids"

"Well, they are with Aizawa."

"Why"

"Hero work. . ."

I knew he was lying but I pushed it off and continued training with the others, finally finding Kacchan in the distance.

I threw a punch at him and he dodged it while trying to throw a punch at me and I grabbed his fist.

We started hitting each other harder, trying to compete with who was better. Kacchan flipped me over his head and threw me on the ground making everybody gasp.

"Kacchan he just went through some serious injuries"

"He's fine" he stated

I started fake crying and Kacchan knelt next to me with concern in his eyes. When I caught him off guard I hugged him from behind as I stood.

"You were right"

"About what?" He said.

"I'm fine"

I flipped him over me and slammed his face into the ground giving him a bloody nose and a busted lip. I smiled and knelt next to him while holding his hand.

"I fucking knew it you bastard"

I laughed and so did he while I wiped the blood off his face and kissed him. The whole class stared at us like lunatics for one minute fighting and the next kissing.