[•19•]

•Katsuki•

"Deku! You idiot!" I yelled jumping in after him while the other heroes then yelled at me.

I watched him flick one of his fingers and a powerful wind came out blowing him a small distance away so that he could grab the terrified man.

I was too busy watching Deku with that man that I didn't see the damned villain aiming for me. I boosted myself up and impacted an explosion on him from above but it did nothing. I watched it boost up at my level and charge for me but Deku jumped in and flicked another finger blowing him a small distance back.

"What the hell are you doing!" He yelled.

"Trying to protect your dumbass!"

"Well you're not doing a very good job-"

The villain bolted straight into Deku's mouth and Deku fell to the ground, breaking the concrete. He tried to grab anything and arched his back up, trying to do anything and I went to the ground next to him but someone pulled me away. I struggled in the grasp of whoever had a hold on me and I saw All Might when I looked up.

"Let go if me you asshole!"

"We can't risk two of you getting hurt"

"Deku!" I yelled when he fell still.

I kept struggling to get out of his grasp and yelled threats at him but it made no impact. Everybody watched as Deku twitched and slowly sat up.

"This is a nice physical form, what a jackpot I got!" He said in his normal voice scaring everybody.

Deku stood up and stumbled a few times but managed well. He walked a little closer and started speaking,

"This Deku you're speaking of is no longer here, I have possessed his body and there is nothing you can do about it"

Thirteen arrived and tried to open one of her fingers but he only waved his finger back and forth.

"If any of you try to hurt me, or possibly kill me it will kill the boy first and then you'd still have to catch me. Let it be known one more thing that I can kill him at any point."

I watched as tears came pouring out of his eyes but he made no sounds, he just mumbled 'quit it' and wiped the tears away.

Sorry if y'all hate me now but it only gets worse before it gets better😂😂