[•12•]

•Izuku•

I sat in class the next day and watched Mr. Aizawa pass out papers for us to work on. We were all studying hero laws but the teacher did say we could work with partners or groups so that was a plus.

I had Kouta literally on top of my head and Eri napping on my lap. I was so tired, trying to push threw it. I considered falling asleep until Todoroki came and squatted down next to my desk.

"Are you okay Izuku?"

"Huh? Yea, yea just tired."

"I can tell, Eri and Kouta look tired too. What have you guys been doing?"

"I'm not tired!" Kouta snapped, obviously tired.

"We've just been busy, I'm studying and playing with them and the two of them keep trying to stay up as late as me."

"Hm. Well if you ever need a hand I'll gladly help" he said rubbing my thigh.

I looked at him and smiled but I felt very uncomfortable. Eri started moving a little bit and Kouta hopped into my lap too.

I laid my head down with only half my work done and said I'd only be asleep for a couple minutes.

[•[•]•]

I could feel someone extremely close to my face through my sleep. I groggily opened my eyes to see Todoroki with his lips slightly perched.

I moved back and apparently woke up Kouta because I felt a solid water wall grazing my lips. Next thing I know a hand that belongs to Kacchan slammed down before his lips met the water.

"Don't you dare" he growled.

"Do what?" Todoroki said blandly. "This?"

He leaned in before I could process anything and kissed me passionately. I touched my lips when he pulled back with a blush spread through my face.

"You did not" Kacchan said raising his voice.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"You asshole!"

Kacchan grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him into a desk waking up Eri. She got really upset and got up on one of the desks. I watched her turn her hands and it completely reversed both their movements.

"Which one of you started it?" She said groggily.

They both pointed at each other and Eri took Kacchan's word. Before anything more could be done I mumbled something.

"That was my first kiss"