[•20•]

•Izuku•

I could only watch and listen to what this villain was planning, he didn't speak out loud though and I couldn't hear what he was thinking so I just watched him run away from the scene into an alleyway.

Watching him go into a passage way, we found a shacked down place and when he walked in the lights came on, making him walk into a wardrobe in the next room and put on different clothes.

•[•[•]•]•

When he finished putting on clothes he looked in the mirror for me to look at what he'd done.

He put me in a red collar shirt with a slick black tie and strapped suspenders to nice black jeans. He kept my shoes on and put black hand gloves on.

I stared in horror at what he was doing to me, he was turning me into a villain and there was nothing I could do. He walked over and grabbed a scythe from his wardrobe,

"Wow have I missed holding you" he said gripping the weapon, "Now lets go kick some ass"

I watched him boost up into the air and run on roofs towards the U.A. with the scythe hanging above my head. I looked at the perimeter walls that were twice as bugged up then they were yesterday.

"Ready to have some fun Deku?"

I couldn't do anything but watch as he sliced right through the metal doors protecting the entrance. He walked into the school and nobody was to be seen, probably because they were in class.

He ran up to class 1-C and bashed open the door to find none of the heroes from yesterday, then he smashed open the door to 1-B and still found no similar heroes to yesterday. He then walked up to class 1-A and slashed the door down to find nearly every hero from yesterday.

"I see you guys buffed the entrance, was it to keep me away?" He asked in my voice.

"Deku?"

He looked down and I could see Eri walking toward me. My eyes only widened, I was unable to do anything else.