[•7•]

•Katsuki•

I watched Deku leave for lunch since the kids were quietly bickering about how they were getting hungry.

I walked out and saw those bratty children running down the hall. No wonder they had no parents, I continued walking until someone ran right into me from behind.

"Katsuki! I'm sorry, just trying to find the kids. Eri! Kouta!" He said.

"Deku."

"What?" He said rushed.

"Stop calling me Katsuki."

Deku only starred at me before running down the hall to grab the kids. I kept walking, hands in my pockets and sat down in my usual seat for lunch.

I pulled out my phone and stalked through the contacts, acting like I was doing something, anything but thinking about Deku.

I hated it when he called me Katsuki instead of that dumb nickname he usually calls me. I didn't realize how much it mattered to me until he stopped doing it. I looked over and found him laughing with the kids.

If you looked closer into his eyes like I did though, you would see that he was just trying to be strong for those kids, whatever was on his mind, he was trying to hold back tears.

"Hey" a voice called, tugging at my shirt.

"What" I growled looking at the little boy I saw with Deku moments ago.

"You're Kacchan right?"

"Yea no shit"

He summoned some water and splashed it on my face. The burning in my face from anger evaporated the water as quick as it landed on my skin.

"You hurt Deku"

"How did I hurt him?" I grumbled.

"You don't know? It's so obvious"

"What's obvious!" I yelled slamming my hands against the table.

"That he-!"

"Kouta come back over here, he shouldn't be yelling at you" Deku said walking over.

"What the hell is so obvious about you that I don't know?!" I raged, drawing attention.

"I'm not sure but you shouldn't be yelling at children Kacchan"

"I'll yell at them if I want you bastard" I hissed, making an explosion near his face with the palm of my hand.

I didn't hear him wince at all so I looked back up and saw water blocking his face so it wouldn't hurt him.

"You two go to Iida and Ochaco okay?" They nodded suspiciously and shyly walked to his friends.

"Kacchan! Don't treat them like that, they've been through a lot."

"What was so obvious Deku?"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

I saw Kouta walk back to us, apparently hearing the conversation and he spoke up.

"You hurt Deku, he likes you and it's obvious"