.just believe him.

Start from the beginning

Mom and the others are worried about me. I don't want to be a bother to them but cannot help myself.

There was a knock at the door. I wiped away the tears and covered myself with a blanket.

"Come in." I stated. The door flew open and in came Lily, Jasmine and all the boys. What are the guys doing here?

"Good Morning, Sophia." They all greeted together with smile on their face. I only let Lily and Jasmine get close to me or touch me. But sometimes I get scared from them too.

I only flashed a weak smile. These people, they never called me Sophia, it was always different nicknames. But from last three days, they are have been calling me with my name. Things have changed, they have changed, because of me, my fear.

"How are you?" Niall was the one to ask, with concern in his eyes. He has been visiting the most and he even apologised for snapping at me. I didn't even get the chance to apologize to him or to Zayn. He would just sit in the same room, of course maintaining his distance and would not to talk to me.

"I'm good." I replied looking down. I wasn't even sure about my own condition. Good isn't the word for me, I'm not good. I'm bad, I feel worse and I cannot explain it.

"Princess, how is the pain of the wound now?" my brother asked. "It still hurts. It is so big that I don't even like to see it. The area around the wound burns." I replied. This scar is so big that it covered my whole stomach with stitches. Purple colour spread on the stomach with bandages.

Everybody gave each other a look like they were wanting someone to start speaking.

"Get ready, we are going to college." Louis declared in a cheerful tone, technically to cheer me up. What. No. I cannot go to college being a mess. Not like this!

I shook my head. "We are not taking your permission. It's an order." Jasmine declared. Order. Will they hurt me if I won't listen to them? Just like the one did.

"No. I won't. There will be other students and I'm afraid they will touch me or try to do something to me." I groaned. Even the thought of being touched in the crowd, scares me up.

"Listen Sophia, no one will do anything to you. Some or the other person among us will always be there with you." Harry assured. "But my wounds hurt and I'm sore." I complained.

"Marie, you remember the football match we played?" Zayn spoke for the first time with me after that day in hospital. For some strange reason, I've missed his voice, I wanted him to say anything, praise me for being pathetic, but nothing came out of his mouth.

I nodded. What about that? Does he want me to play another match? Like seriously, with these stitches on my stomach?

"So you lost the match and you agreed to be my slave. So I change your punishment. You won't be my slave anymore instead you will go to college today. It's an order." He declared, with a smirk. I saw him grin after days. It feels so different. Though the smirk wasn't like one, him trying to say that he'd hurt me physically. Zayn won't do that, right? I mean, he was the one who saved me that night.

"No way in hell."

"Yes and by all the ways. Come on Sophia. Look at you. You just cannot sit in your room whole day just because you have that stupid phobia. You have to fight to overcome it. Doctor said, you will be able to get rid of that phobia only if you don't bother it, you've to forget about it." Lily snapped at me. I don't blame her though, I've been a trouble to these people lately.

"But..."

"No buts. You're going to college with us and trust me no one will try to hurt you. We will switch your classes with any of ours. You are not alone in this." Niall stated.