Chapter 35

Killian's POV

My Emma was pregnant and emotional and having her father upset her just sucks. She says its fine, but I can see through those lies. She just wants him to be supportive and she knows he wont. I dont care if David likes me or not and Emma had made it clear if he cant except me then she wants him to barely have any relationship with our child.

"Hey are you sure you okay? I know how this stuff makes you feel. If you want me to do anything please let me know." I say.

"Im fine. I dont care anymore its been a week. Besides are you sure you dont want to talk about that encounter with my dad?" Emma questions.

"Well he said I wasnt worth you our our child. Then he tried to say I would leave you for someone else. So whats there to talk about? Nothing." I say.

"Im sorry he doesnt like you or us, but Im glad I have you. I love you." She says and kisses me.

The kiss started to get heated and I knew what that meant, but I had to stop it cause I had something to do.

"Look love as much as I want to do this... I cant. Not right now. I have to go meet with someone." I tell her.

"It better not be the one your leaving me for." She jokes.

"Dont worry I'll meet that one at night.... Anyway all jokes aside your mom would like to talk to me about what happened with your father. So Im gonna meet with her and I'll be home later." I say.

I gave her one quick kiss and then headed out. Okay what I said was only partially true. Snow didnt want to talk to me, but I wanted to talk to her. I met up with Snow at the docks and she hugged me.

"Im so glad you called and dont hate me for what David has been treating you." Snow says.

"Why would I do that? Your so supportive of Emma and I. Im just glad you like me with her. If not then I wouldnt know what to do." I say.

"Well seeing Emma with you and so in love was all I ever wanted for her. You make her so happy and thats all a parent could ask for. One day you'll understand that. So whats this secret outing you wanted to meet for?" She asks.

"Well I already had my father's and Belle's help and now I just need something from you. Just dont tell anyone I dont want David to ruin it or have Emma know before I get a chance to do it." I say.

"I'll try my best. So what is it?" She questions.

"Well I want to ask for your blessing to marry Emma. I know I should ask the father, but you know he hates me. So would you give me your blessing?" I ask.

"Of course I will. This is great news, big news, and I have to keep it a secret. I'll try.... Wait not that this isnt great and all and its not like I dont trust you, but are you just doing this cause she's pregnant?" She questions.

"No. I actually wanted to do this for awhile now. I just didnt know when yet, but this baby news makes it easier. I love your daughter Snow and I want to be with her and only her forever." I say.

"Well Im glad to hear that and you can forget calling me Snow. You can call me mom if you like." She says.

She then hugged me again and then she let go. I headed back home to Emma and she was napping on the couch. I placed a blanket over her and kissed her head. Emma is pregnant with my baby and I have the green light to propose. I just hope that David doesnt ruin everything for us.