Chapter 37

Killian's POV

Emma and I are engaged, planning our wedding, and my sweet Emma is 2 months pregnant with our baby. Things seemed to be just perfect until Emma told me about alittle talk she had with her father. I knew Snow couldnt keep the secret to herself, but I cant believe David would go that far.

"Well at least Emma said yes." Robin says.

"Of course she said yes because she loves me. Though her father was giving her a hard time about it." I say.

"Well maybe if you have a daughter there might be the possibility you would do the same." He says.

"No never. I would support her and even if I dont like the guy. I would make an effort to know him just for my daughter. I do not want this kind of thing to happen twice." I say.

"Well thats good stop the cycle. Though David could have told Emma you wanted marry her, but he didnt." He says.

"Well yeah. I mean it you hated your daughter's love would you tell her he was proposing and to say no?" I question.

"I guess not." He says.

Before we could say anymore David walked into Granny's and he was pissed. Which lead me to believe he knew.

"You! You better call it off." David says.

"No. I dont care if you dont like this. I love Emma and I will marry her. Good day." I say and walked out.

I went home and Emma was crying while watching a cat food commercial. I just looked at her and smiled. When she saw me she turned off the tv and looked at me.

"You made me over emotional." Emma says.

"Yeah I guess I did. Oh... I ran into your father. He wants me to call off our wedding." I say.

"Ugh! The more he says no the more I want you. I love you Killian. Please dont do what he says..... Oh god you are doing what he wants. I thought loved me." She says and cries into my chest.

"Love I love you. Im not doing what he wants. You and our child are my whole world. I love you both." I say and kiss her head.

"And we love you." She says all happy and headed off to the kitchen.

Oh this is gonna be real fun for the next couple of months. My Swan is going to be emotionally nuts until that baby comes out. Oh boy this is gonna be a long  7 more months.