Chapter 14

Emma's POV

Telling Killian to leave me alone wasnt easy for me to do as Swan. I just dont think he knows what he wants right now and when he figure it out theres a chance he wont want me as Emma or Swan. I know this because I just not worth it to be with someone like Killian Jones. Going to school was a tough decision after having Belle tell him to stay away from me and having Swan possible break him, but I have to go to school I cant hide. As I walked through the halls it was like I no longer was in the crowd and everyones eyes were on me.

"Whats going on?" I ask Belle.

"Neal told everyone that Killian tried to attack you and he was trying to save you." Belle tells me.

"But it was Neal that did that. Killian was the one that saved me. Cant you tell them all that?" I ask.

"I did, but they wont believe me. They want to hear it from you. Everyone is talking about how you wernt in school after Killian tried talking to you. Thats when Neal started that rumor." She says.

Well there goes hiding in the crowd and seeing Killian walk in was ten times worse when I saw his face all beat up. I didnt care that Milah and everyone else was watching I had to talk to him. I walked over to him and pulled him into a empty class room.

"Killian what happened to you?" I ask him.

"Neal and some of his friends jumped me last night. Why do you care anyway? You had your friend tell me to forget you and my Swan told me to forget both of you. Now I know why its because Im a terrible person. No wonder you dont want to be around me and its no wonder Swan stopped talking to me. Im so stupid and not meant to have anything in this world." Killian says to me.

I could tell he was hurting and that he had been drinking. I placed my hand on his cheek and he just looked at me.

"You are not stupid and you are not a terrible person. Believe me I know that and everyone else who knows you knows that. Dont do this to yourself Killian. Your better then this now come with me and I'll get home. Okay." I say.

"But the day hasnt started yet." He says.

"But you are drunk and you need help." I say.

"Thank you." He says.

I walked with him out of the room and everyone was looking and I knew Milah was mad and so was Neal. This was the first time I didnt care about what other people were saying about me. I had to do what was right for Killian. I hurt him as both Emma and Swan so I owe him. I just know once he is sober he wont remember all this and thats a good thing. Isnt it?