Chapter 4

Emma's POV

Since tomorrow night is the dance Belle and my mother are obsessed with finding me the perfect dress. I personally want to do something else, but if it makes them happy then I have to. As we were looking at dresses I saw Regina Mills walk in.

"Hey Regina what brings you here?" My mom asks.

"Oh just getting last minute things." Regina says.

"Well maybe you can help me find something for my daughter." My mom says.

"I didnt know Belle was your kid." Regina says.

"Im not. Emma is. You know the girl right there." Belle says pointing to me.

"Oh hi Im Regina its so nice to meet you. Are you new to our school?" Regina asks me.

"No we have been in the same school since kindergarten. Though I wouldnt be surprised if everyone at our school thought that." I say.

"Well okay then... Anyway I got what I came here for. See you around Snow, see you at school Belle, oh and it was nice to me Ella." Regina says paying for her stuff and walking out.

See even when people see me for a second they dont remember me. Which makes sense why no guy I've ever talked to ever talked to me again. Its like once people see me they forget me the moment Im out of sight.

"Emma! Come here we found the dress, the shoes, and the mask." My mom says.

I walked over to walked over to wear they were and they had the most beautiful dress, amazing shoes, and the most wonderful mask.

"Are you guys sure?" I ask.

"Yes Emma its perfect." Belle says.

"You really will be the talk of the ball." My mom says.

My mom paid for the stuff and we headed back to the house. Once we got home Belle hung the dress up for me, placed the mask on top, and the shoes at the bottom. It was a really pretty dress and it looks like tomorrow will be the night people might see me. Even if it is for one night of being seen it doesnt matter. Its not like something big is gonna happen at this dance so I can just have one night of being seen cause thats all I really need.

A/N: I just wanted to show you all Emma's dress, shoes, and mask.

(Emma's Dress)

(Emma's Shoes)

(Emma's Shoes)

(Emma's mask)

A/N: I'll add these to the next chapter as well I just wanted to show you the Masquerade outfit for Emma.