Levi x Reader [1]

Anime - Attack on Titan»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I'd always wanted to join the Scouts. I never really had the chances, especially after my parents disappeared a few days ago on a mission without a trace. I was so close to joining them but after that tragedy, I don't know if I was ready.

Since my parents were very wealthy which was rare at this time I was brought to live in someone else's home.

All I knew was he was a captain of the Scouts. But I had no idea who he was.

Yes, I wanted to be a scout but I didn't know the first thing about any of it. I only wanted to join to help my parents so all I knew was how to join not who was there or how many people were left.

I laid down staring at my ceiling still lost in thought.

Someone would come today to pick me up to go to his house. I guess its what my parents thought best for me.

There was a loud banging noise coming from the downstairs and I quickly jumped out of bed.

I ran towards the stairs and headed down. The banging went on.

"Just a moment!" I yelled running towards the front door.

I opened up the front door and was met face to face with a man. He had the green cape with the Scouts logo on the back.

"Ms y/n?" He asked looking down at a piece of paper than glancing back up at me.

"Yes, that's me!" I replied happily.

"Get your stuff we leave to the Captain's house now."

"But I'm not even dressed!" I whined looking down at my pyjamas.

"No time we can't leave him waiting."

I groaned annoyed and quickly ran upstairs.

Luckily I had packed last night before I went to sleep. Not saying I was ready to go but I packed.

I grabbed onto my bags and hurried down the stairs. The guy from earlier had left to a carriage in front of my house. He sat on top of a horse well a carriage stood behind him.

"Go in." He said.

I nodded my head and closed the door behind me with one hand. I ran over to the carriage and opened the doors. I threw my stuff inside and hopped in as well.

With a low whipping noise, the horse nayed and began to move.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

We finally arrived at the place. The carriage stopped and my door was opened. I grabbed my bags and dropped out of the carriage. I looked around me and noticed many many trees.

There was a small house in front of me but it was for sure the cleanest looking house I'd ever seen.

I dragged my bags to the doorstep and as I walked up I felt myself trip on the stairs and I fell flat onto the wooden patio.

I heard the door slam open before me and I froze up. I slowly raised my head up and my eyes met with a cold glare.

"Uh hi," I said.

"Hello." He replied raising an eyebrow.

I pushed myself up off the ground and dusted off my clothes a bit. I dropped my bags and noticed him begin to check me out.

His eyes wandered across my body and I quickly covered myself with my hands even though I was still in my pjs.

"What are you looking at?!" I asked embarrassed.

"What in the world are you wearing!? Those awful clothes should never be seen." He grabbed my bags and wrist and brought me into the house.

He closed the door behind me and gave me a look of disgust before running upstairs. I looked around his house and noticed how clean it was inside as well.

I heard him race back down the stairs and he held a flowy dress in his hands.

"I'm not wearing that," I said sternly.

"Yes, you are. I will not allow you to walk around in my house with that filth!" He said glaring deeper into my eyes.

"My clothes are not filth!" I retorted staring down at my clothes.

He threw the dress at me and I picked it up from my head.

"My house my rules..." He said coldly.

I groaned annoyed and looked at the dress.

"Turn around..." I mumbled slightly flustered.

He turned around the other way with a hint of red on his face and I quickly swapped my old clothes for the new.

I threw the old ones down on the floor and he turned back to look at me.

"Let's get one thing straight!" He said coldly.

"This is my home. You will not leave your stuff everywhere you will clean up after your messes." I nodded my head and he stared down at my old clothes.

I sighed and picked them up off the ground.

"Alright, let me show you to your room." I followed him up the stairs and he stopped in front of a door and slowly turned the knob.

As the door opened I peeked inside.

It was simple.

A small bed with a desk at the side near a window.

"Thank you," I said giving him a warm smile.

He kept a cold expression and nodded his head.

I pushed past him and walked into the room. I placed my stuff down on the ground and jumped onto my bed.

I began rolling on the covers and I heard him groan.

"I just made that bed get off!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and kept still on the bed.

"Off." He said sternly.

I growled lowly but got up off the bed. He quickly fixed everything to his liking and turned to face me with his arms cross.

"I never got your name," I asked smiling.

He rolled his eyes and spoke,

"Levi but, you can call me Captain Levi."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I habe a levi problem c: