38: Truth & Dare

She wasn't able to take his intense gaze so she closed her eyes, turned her head to the side with a pinkish hue on her cheeks and answered in a whisper.

"Bhot acha."

He was just staring at her stature, her words came like a sweet acceptance to him, he was happy that she was happy. Her turned face gave him a nice view of her long neck and collarbone. He had an urge to taste it.

His eyes again traveled to her face, her close eyes and her red cheeks were inviting him to take a step further. He got up a little and kissed her temple, then a little lower on her cheek, then on her jawline.

Sanyukta felt her insides churn at the feeling of his lips on her skin. Then she felt him place a soft kiss on the crook of her neck. She could clearly feel his hesitation, she smiled at his innocence, traveled her hand to his hair and caressed it lightly to show her permission.

Randhir smiled near her neck and looked up for a moment, feeling the loss of warmth she looked straight opening her eyes. Both looked at each other intently and he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

He then got back to her neck and placed feathery kisses on the length of her throat.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें