10: Engagement

"Tum"

They both were shell shocked or better say horror stricken. All the memories of that day flashed like a film in front of their eyes. Their eyes turned red in anger.

As they were about to shout on each other, sanaya and Aryan were quick enough to analyse the situation, they held their respective sibling's hand in order to control them.

As sandhir looked at them, they eyed towards the rolling cameras and reporters standing there. Sanyukta and Randhir composed themselves and faked smiles to the camera.

The elders got busy in posing for the camera and showing off their so called friendship. While the youngsters still stood there dazed.

"Yeh wohi ladka hai jisne uss din humse ladai ki thi orphanage ke bahar. Hum isse shadi nhi karenge." Sanyukta whispered to sanaya.

"Yeh toh wohi uss din wali ladki hai. Hum isse shadi nhi karenge." Randhir whispered to Aryan.

"Iska matlab yeh SANYUKTA/RANDHIR hai" both realized together.

They were all set to deny to this marriage. They just waited for their fathers to be free from this chaos then they'll talk to them. They had to keep quite for now as they couldn't afford to keep their family's reputation on stake in front of the whole world.