15: prank for a prank??!!

Surpriseeeee.....

As sanyukta went to her room she was very disturbed, had it been some other day she would have showed such a guy his real place, but it was her first day at her new home and the guy was her brother in law.

'Maybe i am thinking too much about a petty thing, maybe he was genuinely praising me only.' Were the thoughts in her mind. She was busy thinking all this when randhir appeared from the bathroom looking completely pale, it seemed like he had just thrown up.

Sanyukta immediately forgot the kitchen incident and again felt guilty looking at his condition. Randhir moved forward towards the couch without even sparing her a glance. This time he was actually very angry.

He settled himself on the couch and rested his head on it closing his eyes. Sanyukta looked at him for a while and thought to apologize for her prank but then it would boost his ego so she decided to do it some other way. The sanyukta way.

After a while when randhir opened his eyes sanyukta was not present in the room. He sat straight and as he was going to get up his gaze fell on a bowl covered with a small plate kept on the small tea table in front of him.

He removed the lid and discovered that the bowl was filled with 'kheer'. He knew very well who kept it there. He thought for a while about his safety.

His conscience was telling him that this can again be a stupid prank to affect his health more but don't know why subconsciously he took a very small bite out of it and as soon as he kept it in his mouth, he closed his eyes in ecstacy.

Now he knew the reason of his family members' expressions while eating it. It tasted like 'little drops of heaven'
(F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans will understand😝)

He had the whole thing slowly and felt his energy coming back. He had a small smile on his lips. "Toh aapne maafi maang hi li" thinking this his smile turned into a smirk.

Confused, let me make it clear to you.

Randhir ko kuch zyada hi seedha samajh rakha hai sabne, sabko lag rha hai sanyu usse torture kar rhi hai but shayad aaplog yeh bhool gye ki randhir bhi humara Mr. Dabbangg hai, aise thodi naa sehta jayega.

Of course he got a bit sick due to the salt but he acted a bit extra, as we all know the nautankti he is, to make sanyukta realize her mistake and see it worked. This turned out to be double beneficial for him - 1. Sanyukta realized her fault.
2. He got to eat the actual kheer.

Hogye ek teer se do nishane.

He was busy savouring the yummy delicacy and celebrating his victory while his wife was lost in his thoughts at the terrace.

Sanyukta was standing in one corner lost in her thoughts when someone patted her shoulder from behind. As she turned, she found her first acquittance from this family standing there, Aryan of course.

He passed a smile to her while she scowled at him. He raised his eyebrows as if asking the matter. She just twisted her lips.

"Tumne humko pehle kyu nhi bataya ki tum randhir shekhawat ke bhai ho. Agar hume pehle pata hota toh tumse kabhi dosti nhi karte." She looked away.

"Acha yeh baat hai. Par ab toh aap humse dosti kar chuki, ab aap tod bhi nhi sakti." He said with a slight smirk.

"Ab fayda bhi kya todke Jo kaand hona tha woh toh hogya." She said sighing.

"Sanyukta hume aapse Kuch baat karni hai" he sounded serious.

"Bolo" she sounded uninterested.

"Humne dekha tha aaj Jo bhi hua kitchen mei. Tumne usse kuch bola kyu nhi." He started getting angry just by the thought of it.

"Hum kya bolte Aryan, aaj yaha humara pehla din hai. Agar aaj hi se ladai jhagde start kardenge toh sab dar jayenge humse." She replied chuckling.
"Waise bhi shayad hum hi zyada soch rhe hain woh toh sirf taareef kar rhe the" she couldn't meet his gaze.

"Tum sanyukta agarwal hi ho naa... Hua kya hai tumhe. Aisi soch tumhari nhi ho sakti. Batao kya hua hai" he was amused by her answer.

"Wahi toh ab hum sanyukta Agarwal nhi sanyukta shekhwat hai. Hum nhi chahte ki hum yaha koi bhi gadbad kare jiski wajah se humare papa humse aur gussa hojaye." She said looking down.

"Aisa nhi hai sanyukta. Hum hai tumhare saath, tum jaisi ho waisi hi rho please" he tried to cheer her.

"Humko kabhi kabhi samajh nhi aata ki iss Lanka mei tum Ram kese paida hogye." She giggled.

"Hum ram nhi hum toh lakshman hain *he looked down for a moment*. Khair woh sab chhodo, hum toh tumko bas itna hi bolenge ki uss rehan se door rho acha insaan nhi hai woh." He advised.

"Tum apne bhai ke liye aisa kyu bol rhe ho?" She got confused.

"Humara saga bhai nhi hai woh sautela hai. Pitaji aur unki dusri biwi ka beta." He revealed.

"Kya? Yeh kya bol rhe ho tum" sanyukta was shell shocked.

"Bhot lambi kahani hai, kisi din fursat mei batayenge aur bhi bhot kuch batana tha tumhe.....*he paused* Lekin tum abhi wo sab chhodo aur Jo humne kaha bas woh yaad rakhna" saying this he left.
___________________________________

I know this one was a bit boring but yeh sab baate bhi zaroori thi..!!

But please leave your votes and comments.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें